Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. chatelaine
    3. Posts
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 11
    • Posts 617
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: What kitchen appliances do you use?

      Hi


      I own a Panasonic convection oven too :celebrate:
      Most of the time use it for baking cake, making mashed cheese potato, pizzas with self add-on ingredients, etc.

      Tefal steamers to steam fish, steamed egg, sweet potato, canned food, etc.

      Tefal deep fryer to fry chicken wings, fries, nuggets, etc. On top of this, I'll on my fan to blow out all the hot air and smell out of my kitchen window :rahrah:

      Funz:
      I am also using a Panasonic convection oven. I cook my rice using the microwave functions and I have been baking and roasting with the convection function. Had it for coming 8 yrs oredi. So well worth the money.

      I do not like steaming or cooking using microwave though it is a lot more convenient. Somehow, I have it stuck in my mind that fire makes the food taste better.

      posted in Tuckshop
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: What kitchen appliances do you use?

      You can check at Harvy Norman or Best Denki.

      Timtams:
      does anyone know where can we buy replacement pot for the rice cooker? is it neccessarily only from the brand dealer?

      posted in Tuckshop
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: High Tea

      Hi littlewoman


      I have been to Carousel a few times.

      Hi-Tea menu is stretch from lunch.

      Food variety is good but not much cake variety, mostly nonya kueh from Mon-Thur. Hence, only advisable to go from Fri-Sun... More cake variety and worth for money. πŸ˜„

      Of course if you want to enjoy a good pot of Tea/English Hi-Tea, I would strongly recommend Hyatt. πŸ˜‰

      littlewoman:
      chatelaine:

      Hihi

      I have been to Hyatt & Shangri La Hi-Tea, personally think Hyatt is better when compared πŸ˜„

      Any other recommendation for Hi-Tea?

      Hi chatelaine,

      personally I like Carousel at Royal Plaza on Scotts, the variety is good and food tastes quite delicious. And the tables are not so near each other so there is some privacy too.

      posted in Tuckshop
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: Club Wild Wild West (From Bukit Merah to Tuas)

      Hi All


      I’m staying in the West @BP with DD2Yrs & DS1Yr.

      posted in Clubs for parents in different parts of Singapore
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: Club FTWM

      Maybe a mixture of both would be nice... FTWM & SAHM πŸ˜„

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: High Tea

      Hi


      I been to their hi tea years ago, find it so so only. Environment is nice but noise pollution is high.

      My friend recommended Traders hotel hi tea, will try it out next time.

      25hourmaid:
      chatelaine:

      Hihi

      I have been to Hyatt & Shangri La Hi-Tea, personally think Hyatt is better when compared πŸ˜„

      Any other recommendation for Hi-Tea?

      What about Equinox at Swissotel? Heard that it is not bad.

      http://www.swissotel.com/EN/Destinations/Singapore/Swissotel+The+Stamford/HOTEL+HOME/Gallery/Dining/Equinox+Restaurant.htm

      http://www.swissotel.com/NR/rdonlyres/7C6C22BA-B1F7-47A3-B8A7-FE6ED5603B40/26089/Complete_Menu_as_at_14_Jan_20103.pdf

      posted in Tuckshop
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: Cherie Hearts

      Hi CatTy 007


      Thanks! Just pm you back.

      CatTy 007:
      Kboon & chatelaine,

      I've replied ur PM.

      posted in Playgroups
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: Cherie Hearts

      Hi keenDaddy & happydaddy


      Where you enroll your child? Can pm me if it’s not convenient to disclose here.

      Thanks!

      posted in Playgroups
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: Cherie Hearts

      Hi CatTy 007


      I just pm you, pls reply.

      Thanks.

      posted in Playgroups
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: My First Skool (former NTUC Childcare)

      Hi valthong22


      Sorry for the late reply. Going to enroll my child in PG.

      Their curriculum should be fine with me.

      BTW, MFS stand for? Methodist Field School?

      valthong22:
      chatelaine:

      Any mummies kids at BP My First Skool?

      Is their study programmes to your satisfaction?

      Hi Chatelaine,

      I have 2 kids in BP MFS. One in K1 & another in K2. May I ask which level yr child is in? Do you have an issue with their curriculum?

      posted in Playgroups
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy