Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. cherubin
    3. Posts
    C
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 12
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: bicycle repairs at home

      Thanks for the reply! At Serangoon ave 3. I have this grinding in the back wheel whenever I start cycling but somehow it smoothens out after I start peddling for a while. But when I get up even a small slope, it’s almost impossible to even cycle, and I end up getting off pushing my bike up.

      posted in Social Time
      C
      cherubin
    • RE: 2022 NDP tickets giveaway!

      We are Singaporeans! Please give me the tickets to NDP. ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

      posted in Recess Time
      C
      cherubin
    • RE: Chicken essence

      If you look at Brand’s essence on the packaging now, they removed all claims about effectiveness. Actually I’ve never perked up more because of consuming Essence of Chicken. What works better is to have a good Vit B complex supplement, which helps a lot more in staying alert. Let your kids try and let them tell you the difference.

      posted in Health
      C
      cherubin
    • RE: Eczema problems, Allergy & Rashes...Solutions...

      I can’t believe I got hives as a mature adult. It used to be so bad that welts will form every other minute.


      I totally went cold turkey on steroids and any meds/anti-histamines that the doctors gave. Instead, I flushed my system with lots of liquids (mainly tea - if you read online, the ancient Chinese folks use tea as medicine), stopped scratching, slept earlier (liver helps with detox best during 10pm-2am) and basically tried to re-wire my system. The flare ups never got so bad anymore after 2 weeks. I ignore any small irritations and I dare say that the situation really improved a lot.

      Try alternative therapies like hynotherapy too! Can help to re-wire your deep consciousness so the brain learns not to trigger the flare ups.

      It helps to know what the triggers are via skin prick test, but can also give the above a try cos I find it troublesome to schedule the tests, and likely I might not even quit those foods that cause the symptoms (like eggs or chilli).

      posted in Health
      C
      cherubin
    • RE: Laohuayan or Presbyopia - Options?

      If anyone has any lobang for making progressive spectacles, please share. For someone with high degree ~800, the costs come up to ~$1,000, and the spectacles only can be worn like 1 or 2 years before needing to change again. Seems rather hefty.

      posted in Health
      C
      cherubin
    • RE: Looking for transfer maid

      Wow, thanks for sharing! I went to some FB pages, wah omg, some of these helpers are perpetually online and very b*tchy 😛


      I wonder if anyone has worked with overseas agencies? otherwise besides FB, I wonder where to discover the helpers.

      posted in Domestic Help
      C
      cherubin
    • RE: bicycle repairs at home

      Anyone in the serangoon area? if so, can recommend services. We got no car, and the nearest bike shop is far away to get the bikes maintained/fixed.

      posted in Social Time
      C
      cherubin
    • RE: donating old clothes, etc

      Can freecycle on telegram also! No need to reveal your phone number or identity for those who prefer the privacy.


      https://t.me/giveandtakesingapore

      posted in Social Time
      C
      cherubin
    • RE: Travel : Vietnam - Hanoi & the North

      This is all very useful info and thanks for generously sharing. Am a bit worried as this will be our first trip there, heard the folks there prefer USD but we don’t intend to bring too much there. Has anyone recently come back from Vietnam? How’s the safety around there?

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      C
      cherubin
    • RE: trip to Vietnam

      Does anyone have tips on travelling to Vietnam? Anything to watch out for? Or scams? First time going there, the currency is already a headache to count…

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      C
      cherubin
    • 1
    • 2
    • 1 / 2
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy