Hi
I am curious which school is yr girl in now? I will be enrolling my girl to pre-nursery next year…need to get more details of surrounding schs…
Posts
-
RE: [Alexandra/Bukit Merah/Queenstown/Tiong Bahru] Preschools
-
RE: iGenius - Discussion
Hi Ks2me
My girl was able to identity A-Z, animals, fruits by 14 months…as for colour …no…
I flashed the cards to her every night before she turned 1 year old. …It is proven as long as parent are willing to scarifice their time to do so…
i was taught by another colleague to do so…
She is able to say A is for apple to Z is for zebra…when she was 18 months…it is only a matter of time that a child is able to recognise and identify provided that we expose to them …it will be easier…
I have tried Glen Doman recently …it does not work for my girl at all…she cant remember the spelling of the words but only the pronouncation. But according to some mothers, it works for them as they have exposed to thier child in a very early stage…
cheers! -
iGenius - Discussion
I am wondering is it neccessary to send our child to enrichment class such as "igenius"? The fees are not cheap ($1,200 for 3 months) and is it guarantee that out child will be extra-ordinary after attending the class?
I was quite shocked when my friend told me that her girl who is 14 mths is able to recognise A to Z, fruits and animal, colours…after attending the class…becos most of us who have been flashing card to our children are able to identify and recognise that…
christel -
RE: Shichida or Glenn Doman or both?
Hi
I brought Glen doman’s card and my daughter is not interested in participating at all. She is more interested in reading story books…perharps i start too later. Any idea what steps should i take? -
RE: Shichida or Glenn Doman or both?
Hi mincy
Yes. But most of the times, she will call us daddy n mummy instead. She is able to pronounce naughty, relatives' names, clown, drum and other words but not recognise.
Is the products good? I understand a booth will be set up for Glen Doman at Expo for the Mothercare next week and i am thinking to make a trrip down. I believe most of the toddler is able to talk abt 18 to 19 months.
Not sure if you have been to this website which is very informative abt baby's development progress - http://www.babycentre.com
Do you know what the est price range for the Geln Doman like?
Thanks -
RE: Shichida or Glenn Doman or both?
Hi, Chief
My girl is 20 months and able to pronounce & recognise A to Z & 1 to 10 but not words. Is she too late for Glen Domin?