Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. clay569
    3. Posts
    C
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 576
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Buying groceries, online or not?

      I’ve been using ntuc online quite a while now. I’d try to consolidate my orders to hit $150 (bef GST) to enjoy free delivery. However, I figure that if I go below that amount, paying $7 for delivery is about the amount I’d have to pay for parking and petrol if I were to drop by the store myself. I won’t recommend buying veg fr ntuc online as the veg may not be of the quality we want. The delivery man advised me against it too because they would prepack the order and the storage condition may not be ideal for fresh greens.


      There are other online stores like Redmart, Song Fish, BH… A google search would list out the rest. I haven’t tried these few yet. I have recently tried Fassler for seafood products. It’s the same brand that supplies ntuc with some of the smoked salmon selection. I’ve tried their cod and prepacked soup. I’m happy with the purchase. Minimum purchase for free delivery is also $150. Everything is delivered in a styrofoam box. Price of products is also better.

      I’d say if one doesn’t mind a full cupboard and packed fridge, buying online is the way to go to save time and to protect one from possible strains and injury.

      I still drop by supermarket to get veg though but in and out at most 10min and I’m done…

      posted in Tuckshop
      C
      clay569
    • RE: Mummy buds' Heyloo all!

      Hey buds! Your choc banana cake looks fabulous!! May I request for the recipe pls? :please:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      C
      clay569
    • RE: GEP 2013 - Class Starting P4 in 2014

      Hmmm, thanks both 🙂

      posted in GEP
      C
      clay569
    • RE: GEP 2013 - Class Starting P4 in 2014

      I have been pondering over this quite awhile: is it necessary for gep students to attend enrichment classes? Can they manage on their own? Can they do well without additional help?


      I’m asking out of necessity of my gal’s survival. So far I’ve been pretty much hands off but if experienced gep parents and geppers advise otherwise, it’d be good to relook how I’m supporting her soon… Tia

      posted in GEP
      C
      clay569
    • RE: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

      Jennifer:
      clay569:

      nourishing my dying blue butterfly pea and hey! The leaves have since turned from sickly pale yellow to dark green and many pretty blue flowers.


      I love this, where did you buy the seeds from?

      A gardener gave me a pod. I have 5 pods growing now. Can mail you the pods...but pls wait a while cos I really don't know when to harvest them 😛

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      C
      clay569
    • RE: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

      Jennifer:
      Clay569, appreciate you taking time to read this thread.


      How u doing these days?

      I m reading this book The Explosive Child, to help manage my standards with ah boy.
      🙂 thanks. I'm doing fine. Just been realigning my priorities and focus...like rearing a few caterpillars that have infested my tangerine, nourishing my dying blue butterfly pea and hey! The leaves have since turned from sickly pale yellow to dark green and many pretty blue flowers. Gonna sow the seeds when the pods are ready. I don't when though. I've no experience 😛 After painstakingly cleaning off some sorts of white mites and their ivory eggs all over my pots of adeniums every now and then, I finally see blooms 😄

      Think I'll check out the book too.. See if it's a case of explosive mum imposing on explosive kid 😉

      P/s: my morning glory is infested with white flies beyond hope. It's sayonara...

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      C
      clay569
    • RE: Mummy buds' Heyloo all!

      TheAnswer:
      So far I put on about 8 kg... Been eating all day long..

      I put on 12 kg when preggy with DS and 4kg with DD. The real weight gaining was after both deliveries.... :oops: :oops:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      C
      clay569
    • RE: Failing relationship with Son

      mummy OnABudget:
      ds is improving slowly thankful for it this ma nian is gona be good i hope

      Good!!!!! 🙂

      posted in Relationships
      C
      clay569
    • RE: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

      Took me a while to scroll back to find out about your wrist. So many pages flew past already and now I'm talking like those people who always miscue and 慢人几拍 :oops: Take care and pls go easy with the wrist ok? We all not young anymore, need take extra care...

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      C
      clay569
    • RE: Mummy buds' Heyloo all!

      Oh buds, didn’t know you haven’t been well. Haven’t been logging in much so been out of touch. Take care ok?

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      C
      clay569
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 57
    • 58
    • 1 / 58
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy