During the holidays, what is the opening hours of the popular book store in the school?
Posts
-
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
-
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
I see. My son got into HCi via dsa and I was looking out for the notification.
Too bad we missed it. -
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
I was not aware of this tour. Did they send an email?
-
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
Ehh. What school campus tour day?
I called the number it is popular book store number and a different entity as the school book store. -
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
Hi, where can we buy the boys PE shorts and shirts? It is on the list, but popular book store does not seem to have it.
-
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
For Japanese as a 3rd language, will the students have a choice on whether to take it at Bishan or Newton? Or it will be allocated?
-
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
For 2023, what does “full uniform” mean? They will the wear the normal uniform every school day? So PE attire only for Pe?
-
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
Did any of your kids take 3rd language? How many lessons per week and where are the lessons conducted?
Son is thinking either malay and Japanese. -
RE: DSA 2022
where can I buy the HCI uniform for my Sec 1 son?
-
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
Was there a 1-day camp for the DSA kids? I did not receive any invites.