Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. egvsomn
    3. Posts
    E
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 10
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: 2016 P1 Registration Exercise for 2017 In-Take

      Hi sembgal, HIPS didn’t state the deadline of the PV application. Do you happen to know the deadline?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      E
      egvsomn
    • RE: 2016 P1 Registration Exercise for 2017 In-Take

      Thanks!

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      E
      egvsomn
    • RE: 2016 P1 Registration Exercise for 2017 In-Take

      shd have phase 2b for PLMGS, think I sure get in.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      E
      egvsomn
    • RE: 2016 P1 Registration Exercise for 2017 In-Take

      yah… tried to PV elsewhere loh. shd have submitted PV for 5 different schools! LOLZ

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      E
      egvsomn
    • RE: 2016 P1 Registration Exercise for 2017 In-Take

      HI sembgal thanks for the advice! I saw… HIPS also tough to get in. boo hoo!

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      E
      egvsomn
    • RE: 2016 P1 Registration Exercise for 2017 In-Take

      HI sembgal thanks for the advice! I saw… HIPS also tough to get in. boo hoo!

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      E
      egvsomn
    • RE: 2016 P1 Registration Exercise for 2017 In-Take

      so the only way is to let go rosyth 2b and just move 1km from my current place to plmgs.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      E
      egvsomn
    • RE: 2016 P1 Registration Exercise for 2017 In-Take

      so the only way is to let go rosyth 2b and just move 1km from my current place to plmgs.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      E
      egvsomn
    • RE: 2016 P1 Registration Exercise for 2017 In-Take

      Thanks phtthp!

      the thing is if I go for phase 2B rosyth I have to move there and I wont be within 1-2km of plmgs. :-S dilemma. Go also ballot, don’t go also ballot. if I have 2 property can I use 2 different address to ballot 2 different schools?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      E
      egvsomn
    • RE: 2016 P1 Registration Exercise for 2017 In-Take

      I am under Phase 2B for Rosyth? Does anyone know the chances?

      If I get rejected, what are my chances to go phase 2C PLMGS 1-2km?
      PLMGS used to be not so popular but the balloting results last year was peculiar. anyone know why?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      E
      egvsomn
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy