Ha! I heard of the English essay contest. This 2 weeks is about romance…love…love…love
G
Offline
Posts
-
RE: All About English Composition
-
RE: Marine Park at RWS,any comments?
kids got sick last min…havent try yet. This week!! haha!
-
RE: Marine Park at RWS,any comments?
Wow, ok then will bring the kids for both this week!
-
RE: Marine Park at RWS,any comments?
Still got Adventure Cove?? Where is it? I feel like mountain tortoise…been working too much

-
RE: Marine Park at RWS,any comments?
I’m also thinking of going there…worry about the crowd. Any one been there Liao?
-
RE: Cruise - royal caribbean
RC going to switch ship? Hope it’s a bigger one! Will other company coming here with their ship too? Celebrity cruise I heard its not bad. Their food…
-
RE: All About Parenting Teenagers
Thanks for enlightening us on these. Great help!
-
RE: Gardens by the Bay - where Wonder Blooms
Wow…will bring my family this coming holiday to explore…maybe near evening time as it maybe hot right? Saw the domes are all glass…not sure if it is like a greenhouse during mid-day.