Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. guqin
    3. Posts
    G
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 2
    • Posts 59
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: CHIJ (Kellock)

      My dd wanted to go to an all-girls school so it was not a difficult decision.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      G
      guqin
    • RE: CHIJ (Kellock)

      I am sure we will find out on orientation day.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      G
      guqin
    • RE: CHIJ (Kellock)

      Pigrabbiit:
      heehee, we think alike. Btw, even if we select a CCA, they still have to go through selection right? :scratchhead:

      That too. Sigh.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      G
      guqin
    • RE: CHIJ (Kellock)

      I am also trying to find an indoor CCA for my dd. She melts when she is under the sun.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      G
      guqin
    • RE: CHIJ (Kellock)

      Thanks, BlueBreeze, for your insight. I hope that joining a CCA will help our daughters to develop EQ, leadership and social skills.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      G
      guqin
    • RE: CHIJ (Kellock)

      I would have let my dd join the choir since she likes to sing. However, she does not even have an inch of musical talent in her bones. Sigh.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      G
      guqin
    • RE: CHIJ (Kellock)

      I played the euphonium. Horribly heavy when marching I must say!

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      G
      guqin
    • RE: CHIJ (Kellock)

      Hmmm. Will have to work around that. This morning, my dd told me that she wanted to play the trumpet and I almost fainted!

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      G
      guqin
    • RE: CHIJ (Kellock)

      Someone advised me to NOT let the kids join CCAs in primary school and to concentrate 100% on their studies. Is this a sound advice?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      G
      guqin
    • RE: CHIJ (Kellock)

      Aiyoh, I am do not like the idea of my dd wanting to join gymnastics. Fortunately, she has no talent in this field and she was not comfortable when walking on the balancing beam on the day of the open house.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      G
      guqin
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy