Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Helping--Hand
    3. Posts
    H
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 4
    • Posts 386
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Music Elective Programme (MEP)

      phankao:
      Helping--Hand:

      Hello.

      I am applying for MEP and have exceeded the requirements.
      What i need to do next? I need to apply it on the registration day or..... what?
      :?: & :thankyou:
      :imanangel: šŸ˜„

      different schools will have it differently. they will advise you. For my elder boy's school, they only needed to apply for MEP on the 1st day of school during the briefing.

      Thanks. I got the MEP form today :xedfingers:

      posted in Secondary Schools - Academic Support
      H
      Helping--Hand
    • RE: Music Elective Programme (MEP)

      Hello.

      I am applying for MEP and have exceeded the requirements.
      What i need to do next? I need to apply it on the registration day or..... what?
      :?: & :thankyou:
      :imanangel: šŸ˜„

      posted in Secondary Schools - Academic Support
      H
      Helping--Hand
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Girls' School

      moltenglass:

      Sorry Helping--Hand, just returned from school. I don't really know the new principal (it's my first time meeting her!) However I do know that she was a violinist and won some award for teaching. You can google her šŸ™‚
      I think the three vice-principals are fine.
      :imcool: excited to meet a brand new principal~ :boogie:
      (P.S. I googled her name so much times to search who she was. All i could say is she is really very low profile. :roll: )
      Once again, Thank You~ Hope tomorrow will be a pleasantin' day for the fellow \"freshies\" of TKGS.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      H
      Helping--Hand
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Girls' School

      Helping--Hand:
      arcenciel:

      [quote=\"moltenglass\"]

      The new principal is Mdm Mary Wong. I am seeing her tomorrow for the first time as she just took over in December.
      1. Food and prices are okay, I guess, but we have been asking for vendor changes.
      2. To be honest, TKGSSB might have the most days, they have practices on Mon + Wed during holidays, + Fri during norm, + Sat for competitions.
      3. TKGians wear white shoes, black shoes are for prefects.
      4. Teachers are a mix. I like my teachers pretty much šŸ˜„
      5. Uhmm... I don't know where to start lol.
      You're welcome! šŸ˜‰

      hi moltenglass, would just like to ask about Choir and Interact Club.
      how intensive are their trainings?
      Is it advisable to join them if you have external commitments that take up min. 3 days a week?
      if not, what would you advise? no sports, please.
      also, where can we buy the uniform?
      thanks šŸ˜„

      Add on to the 'pile' of questions.
      1) What does Mdm Mary Wong (New Principal) look like? Is she better than the previous? (no offence but heard that the previous is bad) Is she confident that we will improve in studies and other stuffs? Urmm... Just tell me about her. :scratchhead: :imanangel:
      I hope she is some sort of humourous, kind, smart, confident principal and most importantly is better than the previous... yeah that kind of good principal. :please:
      2) I saw there are 3 vice-principals. Are they good too? How?
      Sorry but i am too curious. :torchme:[/quote] . . .
      urmm... fast replies please. :please:

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      H
      Helping--Hand
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Girls' School

      arcenciel:
      moltenglass:



      The new principal is Mdm Mary Wong. I am seeing her tomorrow for the first time as she just took over in December.
      1. Food and prices are okay, I guess, but we have been asking for vendor changes.
      2. To be honest, TKGSSB might have the most days, they have practices on Mon + Wed during holidays, + Fri during norm, + Sat for competitions.
      3. TKGians wear white shoes, black shoes are for prefects.
      4. Teachers are a mix. I like my teachers pretty much šŸ˜„
      5. Uhmm... I don't know where to start lol.
      You're welcome! šŸ˜‰

      hi moltenglass, would just like to ask about Choir and Interact Club.
      how intensive are their trainings?
      Is it advisable to join them if you have external commitments that take up min. 3 days a week?
      if not, what would you advise? no sports, please.
      also, where can we buy the uniform?
      thanks šŸ˜„

      Add on to the 'pile' of questions.
      1) What does Mdm Mary Wong (New Principal) look like? Is she better than the previous? (no offence but heard that the previous is bad) Is she confident that we will improve in studies and other stuffs? Urmm... Just tell me about her. :scratchhead: :imanangel:
      I hope she is some sort of humourous, kind, smart, confident principal and most importantly is better than the previous... yeah that kind of good principal. :please:
      2) I saw there are 3 vice-principals. Are they good too? How?
      Sorry but i am too curious. :torchme:

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      H
      Helping--Hand
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Girls' School

      arcenciel:
      psle sad mum:

      wad is the cop of this yr?


      hi, the COP is 235, called the school to ask.

      NO wonder... :imanangel:
      Where is the MEP Application Form? I need it but couldn't find it online... :?

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      H
      Helping--Hand
    • RE: Nan Chiau High School

      Simply Mum:
      My DD got into Nan Chiau High, anybody else?

      My friend got into Nan Chaiu High with 240+2. :imcool:

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      H
      Helping--Hand
    • RE: 2011 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

      My friend got in to TKSS with 234. (3rd choice)

      TKGS and CCHMS T score went up i guess. šŸ˜•

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      H
      Helping--Hand
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Girls' School

      Snow Crystal:
      Helping--Hand:


      Are you a student in TKGS? :udawoman:

      No I am a KSP :evil: :evil:

      :evil: Any child in this school? If yes share šŸ˜„

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      H
      Helping--Hand
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Girls' School

      Snow Crystal:
      psle sad mum:

      no got into tkss my dd v sad


      Don't be sad! Spring into action please... Call or go down TKGS and put in appeal. Last year after reporting, some girls get call for successful appeals. Some TKGS girls may give up their seats and your DD may have chance. Don't give up!

      Are you a student in TKGS? :udawoman:

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      H
      Helping--Hand
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 6
    • 38
    • 39
    • 4 / 39
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy