Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. heyhoe
    3. Posts
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 31
    • Posts 573
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: ipad disabled connect to iTunes

      Hi Ikid,


      Thanks for your reply.

      However, the suggestion will restore everything to its’ original settings. I’m still hoping I can save the photos.

      posted in Technology & Gadgets
      heyhoeH
      heyhoe
    • RE: ipad disabled connect to iTunes

      Hi,


      I have the message "ipad disabled connect to iTunes". Anyone knows how I can restore it without doing factory setting? I’ve lots of photos in there and I really don’t want to do factory setting.

      My youngest ds re-entered the passwords many times when we’re not at home - trying to play.

      Please help. Thanks!

      posted in Technology & Gadgets
      heyhoeH
      heyhoe
    • RE: All About Piano Lesson Costs

      Thank you Waiyean and Dreamaurora for your feedback. My ds is planning to take Grade 8 next year and I can see that he’s practising diligently. He gets frustrated when he couldn’t achieve the way it is supposed to be played. He’ll keeps on practising until at times, … I got frustrated too.


      I’ve no music background and no idea how to help him. His current teacher seems want to help him complete Grade 8 and stop at that. He seems to enjoy playing music pieces and usually find other songs and learn it on his own. Once he told me he wanted to be a pianist but I don’t think he is at that level. Maybe he enjoys having people listening to him play.

      If he decides to pursue Diploma in Performance later on, where can he learn it from? Private piano tutor or school? Also, what would be the average cost? Any idea?

      posted in Music
      heyhoeH
      heyhoe
    • RE: All About Piano Lesson Costs

      May I know after Grade 8, what can a student who’s into piano do? Is the only option is to continue with Diploma?

      posted in Music
      heyhoeH
      heyhoe
    • RE: KiasuParents.com Parenting Consultation Sessions

      Thank you 🙂

      posted in Working With Your Child
      heyhoeH
      heyhoe
    • RE: KiasuParents.com Parenting Consultation Sessions

      ChiefKiasu,


      I just saw this posting. If there is any in the future, can PM me? 🙂

      posted in Working With Your Child
      heyhoeH
      heyhoe
    • RE: Electric Lunch box

      I bought another one with the intention for my children to use during school holiday 🙂

      posted in Technology & Gadgets
      heyhoeH
      heyhoe
    • RE: Electric Lunch box

      It looks exactly like this link http://list.qoo10.sg/item/VACUUM-PRESER ... /423511540 but with Europace brand. I had not use it yet.


      However, I had a similar ones but given away cause my Dad needs it urgently. I think basically same concept should be easy to use.

      posted in Technology & Gadgets
      heyhoeH
      heyhoe
    • RE: Electric Lunch box

      I bought one at Best Denki, Compasspoint last 2 weeks. It's by the brand of Europeace @ $29 only 🙂

      posted in Technology & Gadgets
      heyhoeH
      heyhoe
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 6
    • 7
    • 57
    • 58
    • 5 / 58
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy