Hi all, new to this forum…
How many single fathers out there? how do you balance your time - kids vs work vs girlfriend
its really tired being a SF…sometimes i just feel like giving up everything n run away from all this…
***********************************************************
Do not give up as a parent for your children, be it a single parent or not.
Otherwise your children will not have any future. Hang on there and tough times will be over soon.
Posts
-
RE: Single father..
-
RE: Tao Nan
Dear Phtthp,
Thank you very much for your great help to share your opinion with me. Appreciate very much!
My girl cannot read chinese character without the help of han yu pin yin even the simplest word and her understanding of han yu pin yin is also week. She was not expose to Chinese learning during her preschool.
She dont speak chinese at home and she dont like to read chinese books. My chinese is also not good too and I can only give her very minimum help . Therefore I need some help from the tuition center to lay good foundation for her before she goes to upper primary.
Please give me your ideas again if is not too much inconvenience to you.
Thanks lot. -
RE: Tao Nan
Hi
Appreciate if any parent can help to recomend me a Chinese Tuition Center for my P1 girl. Her Chinese is weak and I hope to find a tuition center to help her to build a good foundation for her Chinese.
Thank you very much for helping. -
RE: [Marine Parade] Tutors/Tuition Centre/Enrichment
Hi,
I would appreciate if any parent can recomend me or share with me a Chinese tuition center for my P1 girl. Ideal location will be at Marine Parade and Katong area.
Many Thanks
:thankyou: -
RE: Comparing Chinese Enrichment (Primary/Preschool)
Hi,
Good morning everyone,
Has any parent sent their children to Hua Yi Culteral Tuition Center at Parkway Center for Chinese tuition. Appreciate very much if you could kindly share some information with me. Please share or pm if you have any experience with them. I am thinking of trying out their Chinese classes. Thanks a lot. -
RE: Comparing Chinese Enrichment (Primary/Preschool)
Has any parent sent their children to Hua Yi Culteral Tuition Center at Parkway Center for Chinese tuition. Appreciate very much if you could kindly share some information with me. Please share or pm if you have any experience with them. I am thinking of trying out their Chinese classes. Thanks a lot.
-
RE: JEI/PSLE Math - Discussion
Hi, Appreciate very much if someone could kindly PM me the referral for Parkway Center. I need your referral to sign up the course for my P1 dd. Many many thanks for sharing!
-
RE: MPM Maths - Discussion
Hi, has anyone who has children attending MPM at Parkway Central?
Appreciate very much for some feedback because I plan to sign up my P1 dd there. Many thanks.
-
RE: All About Recreational Swimming
Hi nicnac,
many thanks for sharing info with me, I ever heard there is many " chee ko peh" uncle at this swimming complex. I wonder is it true? -
RE: All About Plumber/Plumbing
SOS, Urgent, does anyone has any reliable plumber to recomend to me, my water pipe in the toilet just bust. Many Thanks