ngbrdad:Personally, since there are six choices, I would put RV as first choice (from Clementi is direct MRT ride to the school), second Nan Hua, the rest can be in any sequence. Note that your son has to take MHT for RV and Nanhua.My DS has 244+1.
We stay in Clementi Area.
So far, our choices are
1. Nan Hua
2 and 3 Between Commonwealth and Fairfield. Commonwealth has better feedback but transport will be more troublesome. Easier in terms of transport to Fairfield but feedback seems not so good. But then there are the 2 bonus points to ACJC.
4. Clementi Town
5 and 6 Any suggestion ?
J
Offline
Posts
-
RE: Secondary School Selection 2013
-
RE: Secondary School Selection 2013
Ksfaith,
You are comparing IP school against non-IP, SAP against non-SAP and in different locations across Singapore.
I suggest you refine your criteria and priorities. -
RE: Secondary School Selection 2013
Hi Newword, as Publica mentioned, NJC is an IP school.
They have a compulsory residential term every year, I think, but don’t take my word for it because it’s three-year-old info.