Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. JC2711
    3. Posts
    J
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 1
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Hokkien Huay Kuan Primary Schools

      Hi,


      I am reaching out because I am currently in need of some assistance in securing two sponsors for my Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan’s application. I understand that this is a big ask, but I was wondering if anyone who would be willing to help.

      If it’s not too much trouble, I would love to have the opportunity to meet with you at your convenience to discuss this further. Please leave a message here, I could PMed you directly.

      Appreciate your help in advance.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      J
      JC2711
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy