Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. JeJo
    3. Posts
    J
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 45
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Ai Tong

      Regina2009:
      understand there is a optional han yu pin yin class for next year P1 students. anyone going? any feedback?

      Yes. My younger one and nephew are going. Did u receive the registration form? My eldest had attended before. It does help them before they start P1.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      J
      JeJo
    • RE: Ai Tong

      jennifer lew:
      Hi, I'm new here. My son managed to get into next year P1 through balloting during Phase 2A2. I was wondering, has anyone has any feedbacks on the office staff? I found that they are not very friendly and helpful during the P1 registration. Even one of the staff was quite rude to me when I was there to get the balloting results. šŸ˜ž

      Just to share. As I had mentioned earlier, I have a P4 gal in ATS now. It was raining this morning at around 7am when we sent our gal to school. 2 of the admin staffs were stationed at the side gate with umbrellas to shelter the kids from the rain from the drop off point to the shelter. This is one of the kind acts of the admin staffs.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      J
      JeJo
    • RE: Ai Tong

      jennifer lew:
      Hi, I'm new here. My son managed to get into next year P1 through balloting during Phase 2A2. I was wondering, has anyone has any feedbacks on the office staff? I found that they are not very friendly and helpful during the P1 registration. Even one of the staff was quite rude to me when I was there to get the balloting results. šŸ˜ž

      I have 1 P4 girl and another child going into P1 next year. So far my interaction with them is ok. But most of the time I only interact with the teachers.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      J
      JeJo
    • RE: Ai Tong

      phtthp:
      Usually only SC outside 2 km need to ballot

      This year confirmed need to ballot.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      J
      JeJo
    • RE: Ai Tong

      Fayelyn:
      Hello,


      My boy will be attending Ai Tong P1 next year, anyone able to share review on the recent new Pro-Teach student care on Ai Tong premise? Will they be moving with the school to new Bright Hill Drive site?

      Thank you.
      I'm not sure how is Pro-Teach as my gal is not inside. They should be moving to Bright Hill Drive too. You can confirm the actual situation during the orientation.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      J
      JeJo
    • RE: Ai Tong

      icylemon:
      Hihi,


      Any parents here registering your kid under phrase 2A2?

      And does anyone knows the take up rate for last year under 2A2?

      I can see that under 2A1 this year there were 98 children registered. Left with 34 seats for 2A2.

      I am afraid there might be balloting.
      High chances this year will go into ballot for phase 2A2. However, we won't know till end of the 2 days of the registration.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      J
      JeJo
    • RE: Ai Tong

      Blurdaze:
      Please don't mind my noob question.


      What time does school start for single session in 2016?
      The actual start and dismissal time is not confirmed yet. Since it's already confirmed that the school is going into single session next year., there will be a briefing for parents of all levels to address this matter.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      J
      JeJo
    • RE: Ai Tong

      My gal is going in too. I have an elder gal in P4 now.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      J
      JeJo
    • RE: Ai Tong

      Hi kune,


      Maybe you can try to talk to the PE HOD. Anyway did you fill up all the 3 choices?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      J
      JeJo
    • RE: Ai Tong

      Hi mummies,


      I had met up with the teacher in charge of guzhen. So far guzhen has not pass any consent form to the kids for parents to sign as they will be having an open house to demonstrate to the P1 to show them what guzhen is about before the enrollment. My gal attended the 1st session today and she likes it very much.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      J
      JeJo
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 2 / 5
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy