Riekko:I let my gal try to open and close the bag but found that she can't open and close most of the recommended ones (those which are good for their back). In the end we concluded on the one that she can open and close easily.Hi mummies...
Can I know what kind of school bags are you buying for yr p1 kids? Lol
Posts
-
RE: Ai Tong
-
RE: Ai Tong
My gal is end July & she is in 1F
-
RE: Ai Tong
choz_cai:
I had just bought the uniform, socks & shoes from the school bookshop yesterday. The socks cost $2 per pair while the shoes cost $18 per. The prices are quite reasonable so I bought them yesterday.have not buy the textbooks & pinafore & sock & shoes..
is all mummies intend to get ats socks & shoes?? -
RE: Ai Tong
Hi Choz_cai,
My girl is also in 1F. -
RE: All About Full-Time Maids
I had tried Myanmese maid, Indonesia maid and Filipino maid. So far still more comfortable with Filipino maid. I had tried 3 Myanmese maids (from SLF), they can’t really communicate in English. They took minimum 3mths to understand simple English. 1 of them is very well behave, very careful not to lose my 3.5 years old girl when we go shopping. But we sent her off after about months as she pass urine in a dustbin her room in the middle of the night. We worried she has mental problem so we sent her off. Other 2 are very lazy and dirty even though my mum is around. I had also tried a few Filipino maid. 1 ex-S’pore very good. My mum likes her very much. But later we found out the she has being stealing money from us. Others are stubbon, lazy, dirty etc. But have 1 who has being with us for 7 months, so far quite good, my mum is satisfied. She even take a very good care of my 16mths old baby. So I think it actually depends on our luck.