Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. juno
    3. Posts
    J
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 5
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Nanyang Primary

      dimsum:
      juno:

      Hi,

      I would like to transfer my son to GEP in NYPS next year. Does anybody have any idea if my younger daughter who is in the same sch as my son currently is able to be transferred there as well? If not, what is the chances of getting in later?
      Thanks in advance!

      She will be put on wait list. I know of one who was transferred in after waiting for 2 years.

      Ok, thank you.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      J
      juno
    • RE: Nanyang Primary

      Hi,

      I would like to transfer my son to GEP in NYPS next year. Does anybody have any idea if my younger daughter who is in the same sch as my son currently is able to be transferred there as well? If not, what is the chances of getting in later?
      Thanks in advance!

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      J
      juno
    • RE: [Bedok/Katong/Marine Parade/Siglap] Preschools

      Any feedback/comments related to Rosemary Hall Montesori at katong?

      posted in Child Care
      J
      juno
    • RE: CMA Math - Discussion

      cleo:
      juno:

      Hi,


      I want to enrol my son in CMA, Marine Parade (Parkway Centre).
      Any referral? Thanks.


      Hi,

      I had pm you.

      Hi cleo,
      I did not receive the email. I have PMed you.

      Thank you.

      posted in Mathematics
      J
      juno
    • RE: CMA Math - Discussion

      Hi,


      I want to enrol my son in CMA, Marine Parade (Parkway Centre).
      Any referral? Thanks.

      posted in Mathematics
      J
      juno
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy