Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Just4Fun
    3. Posts
    J
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 5
    • Posts 1,081
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Fixed Deposit Promotion

      Just4Fun:
      Those who has participated POSB CNY 1.88% pa by 28th Feb 2015, we should hv our fund released from earmarked by today ( 31st Jan 2016).


      I did a goggle search on this.. very interesting.. I saw this msg ( copy and paste here ) :


      Extra 1.88% p.a. interest for 6 Months! | POSB Singapore
      http://www.posb.com.sg/loyalty
      Your earmarked funds for 2015 CNY Promotion will be available for use from 1 ... We are offering you EXTRA 1.88% p.a. for 6 months starting from 1 Feb 2016 to ...

      Unquote.
      I hv tried to open link but it did not bring me anywhere related to this. I am suspecting that POSB is drafting out some sweetening proposal for us to continue holding fund in this bank. I am curious to know more. Hope POSB will officially announce this asap ..... am missing the boat to xfer fund to SCB to enjoy the Jan rate & free gifts :slapshead:

      Anyone has any concrete info on this, pls share here 😄

      Managed to get into the link now...promotion period 25 jan to 28 jan 16... so I am late ?!!! :slapshead:

      Terms and Conditions Governing Loyalty Promotion (“Promotion”)
      1. The promotion period shall be from 25 January 2016 to 28 January 2016 (“Promotion Period”).2. The Promotion is open to selected DBS/POSB customers who participated in the 2015 CNY CASA
      Cash Gift Promotion and whose funds are still being earmarked by DBS during the Promotion Period.
      3. To qualify for the Promotion, customers must:
      (a) submit their completed DBS online registration form during the Promotion Period indicating their
      NRIC/passport number; and
      (b) not withdraw the amount earmarked for the 2015 CNY CASA Cash Gift Promotion (“Earmarked
      Amount”) from 1 February 2016 to 31 July 2016 (“Earmark Period”).
      4. Successful customers will receive a confirmation SMS within 10 working days.
      5. Customers who satisfy the criteria above will receive a lump sum cash gift equivalent to 1.88% p.a. of
      the Earmarked Amount for a 6-month period (“Cash Gift”). “6-month period” means 182 calendar days.
      The Cash Gift will be credited to the successful customer’s earmarked account within 15 working days
      after the end of the Earmark Period.
      6. Each eligible customer is only entitled to 1 Cash Gift.

      posted in Money Matters
      J
      Just4Fun
    • RE: Fixed Deposit Promotion

      Those who has participated POSB CNY 1.88% pa by 28th Feb 2015, we should hv our fund released from earmarked by today ( 31st Jan 2016).


      I did a goggle search on this.. very interesting.. I saw this msg ( copy and paste here ) :


      Extra 1.88% p.a. interest for 6 Months! | POSB Singapore
      http://www.posb.com.sg/loyalty
      Your earmarked funds for 2015 CNY Promotion will be available for use from 1 ... We are offering you EXTRA 1.88% p.a. for 6 months starting from 1 Feb 2016 to ...

      Unquote.
      I hv tried to open link but it did not bring me anywhere related to this. I am suspecting that POSB is drafting out some sweetening proposal for us to continue holding fund in this bank. I am curious to know more. Hope POSB will officially announce this asap ..... am missing the boat to xfer fund to SCB to enjoy the Jan rate & free gifts :slapshead:

      Anyone has any concrete info on this, pls share here 😄

      posted in Money Matters
      J
      Just4Fun
    • RE: CNY 2016

      Online grocery shopping… Sign up honest bee account, and get $40 off with min $120 purchase… Free NTUC delivery … I just bought few carton of drinks & 2 boxes of scallop… Great deal !


      But promotion ends on 31st Jan, so hurry !

      PS : I am not related to HB… Just sharing good lobang here.

      posted in Recess Time
      J
      Just4Fun
    • RE: Mummy iFirefly's Bright Sparks

      GiftedGem:
      iFirefly:


      Thanks GG..

      How have you been ? How's you gal doing ? Have you & DD met up with Just4Fun & DS ? 😉

      Yes.. Looking forward to hearing good news from labbit junior & penda junior this year end (or earlier).. :rahrah:

      Real busy for past 3 months due to fiscal year end reporting on financials. Phew, finally is over.

      When I heard yr DS1 fantastic performance, I know there's no words to describe your great feeling of joy and happiness that yr DS1 made it on his own effort to be cream of the crop. I can feel for you... Awesome, right :rahrah:

      J4F...we still occasionally chit chat via whatsapp. Not as ON as before during PSLE days as RGS and RI do not adopt the same syllabus in Yr 1 and 2. She is still my ksp buddy. Any good lobang, she will update me...haha !

      Hi IFF, yup, I am still around 😄 Sorry for my delayed message.. :congrats: your DS1 indeed has done you proud ! So happy for you !

      My fingers are so lazy to login KSP forum...that I hv even forgotten my password 🤷 I do come in n read occasionally... Thanks, iFF, for fiercely defended R over that misleading headlines at the other thread. :udawoman:

      PS: GG n I have not met up yet... It is amazing that we can be buddies here without seeing each other. Who knows, she may be actually my worst enemy next door ! :yikes: You & GG will hv better chance of meeting, since your children are \"related\" by \" cyber marriage \".. That will be KSP forum wedding of the year ! Be sure to invite me hor :rahrah:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      J
      Just4Fun
    • RE: Stock Investing

      pirated:


      In this forum there are other more expect views around. This is just pirated. Not real.
      :rotflmao: yup, Pirated is Not Real... But Cheap & as good as Real !
      Thanks for sharing, Not real 😄

      posted in Money Matters
      J
      Just4Fun
    • RE: Me Time!

      janet88:
      Just4Fun:

      [quote=\"janet88\"]i wanted to get Subhas Anandan for a long time...but it was out of stock.

      there is a promo if getting his first and 2nd book now. hubby was like, 'are you sure?'

      Hi Janet, mind sharing where n how much did u get it? Which book is nicer? Wanted to get too..but expensive leh... NIB long long queue :slapshead:

      i bought from popular westgate...bundled set of 2, each $24...if buying just 1, it will be $32. still reading 'the best i could'.[/quote]thanks, Janet. So bundle deal is about 18% deal. Sound good . Thanks !

      posted in Recess Time
      J
      Just4Fun
    • RE: Me Time!

      janet88:
      i wanted to get Subhas Anandan for a long time...but it was out of stock.

      there is a promo if getting his first and 2nd book now. hubby was like, 'are you sure?'
      Hi Janet, mind sharing where n how much did u get it? Which book is nicer? Wanted to get too..but expensive leh... NIB long long queue :slapshead:

      posted in Recess Time
      J
      Just4Fun
    • RE: All About GEP

      jedamum:
      Hi


      I am a new member here.
      😓
      Want to thank all the kind and helpful parents in ksp that I consulted regarding school selection and stuff ~ :thankyou: so so much.
      I have been MIA for so long, and really get confused with your post, jedamum. New ? Lol..

      Hope my congratulations n best wishes still in time! Welcome to this great journey, you will be a proud mum :rahrah: :congrats:

      posted in GEP
      J
      Just4Fun
    • RE: General Election 2015

      jetsetter:
      zbear:

      [quote=\"jetsetter\"] http://i58.tinypic.com/nzr1ud.jpg\">



      JS, you patronise this shop?

      :rotflmao:
      Sorry it's from mrbrown !

      Do u know where's wisely boutique?[/quote]I think it is in Thomson plaza

      posted in Recess Time
      J
      Just4Fun
    • RE: DSA 2015

      katongmum:
      ks omg:

      [quote=\"katongmum\"]DD got a WL from TJC. Does anyone know what is the chance of conversion to CO based on historical data? Any idea how many CO and WL are given out?



      Should be good as there are bound to have people who decide not to take up CO.

      Thanks. Seems only HCI and NYG give verbal guarantee for WL placed as first choice. No other schools made such commitment. Anyone aware of historical data?[/quote]HCI should organise a briefing sessions to parents whose DC got WL1 or WL2. Historically, 100% for WL1. >80% for WL2, only IF your DC put HCI as their FIRST choice.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      J
      Just4Fun
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy