Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Kafer
    3. Posts
    K
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 166
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: All about Cancer

      My cousin passed away abt two years ago from breast cancer. She knew it but din want to get it treated cos her view then was if she does that she will ‘die faster’. So when she told us abt she is already in quite a bad shape.

      posted in Health
      K
      Kafer
    • RE: All about Cancer

      https://www.straitstimes.com/forum/letters-in-print/mammograms-do-more-good-than-harm

      posted in Health
      K
      Kafer
    • RE: All about Cancer

      https://www.straitstimes.com/forum/letters-in-print/relook-benefits-harm-of-mammogram-screening

      posted in Health
      K
      Kafer
    • RE: All about Cancer

      And stranger will wish u 平安

      posted in Health
      K
      Kafer
    • RE: All about Cancer

      Actually there is a newspaper article abt doing mammogram it says will trigger cancer. Seriously I m not too sure what other option apart from ultrasound scan.


      But the norm is doing mammogram

      posted in Health
      K
      Kafer
    • RE: All about Cancer

      Thanks starlight !!!

      For me lesson learnt, do regular health check. 早知道,胜过不知道。the stress level at the breast center is quite high.

      posted in Health
      K
      Kafer
    • RE: All about Cancer

      I completed both mammogram and Ultrasound test. Result is enlarged milk duct. Apology for disrupting you guys conversation.

      posted in Health
      K
      Kafer
    • RE: All about Cancer

      Ok noted with thanks


      I guess I m anxious to know the findings

      posted in Health
      K
      Kafer
    • RE: All about Cancer

      I hv told yo make an appointment a ttsh which I hv already done so. N I need to wait for 3 weeks before I get to see the doc there. Hence I m just wondering so I go see a private doc instead

      posted in Health
      K
      Kafer
    • RE: All about Cancer

      It is a mammogram done on a mamobus so no details given I just received a letter subsequently asking me to go for further test.

      posted in Health
      K
      Kafer
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy