wimdils:How did your girls feel about the English paper?
DD said \" So difficult .. sure failed \"
wimdils:How did your girls feel about the English paper?
All the best to those taking exams … Good luck.
ORANGEJUICE02:Hi ohdaddy
Oic. Thanks for the info.
Hi,
Does anyone knows when is the P1 orientation? My DD is looking forward to that day.
2hotTOhandle:[/quote]Thanks KSMUM! Sounds like a pretty good range of CCA to me!
If only they had swimming too. I know some sch hv compulsory swimming lessons.KSMUM:[quote=\"2hotTOhandle\"]Hi mums and dads
Can anyone share with me whether MCS has a wide range of CCA, esp sports? I am considering MCS in P2C and my daughter is quite into sports so I hope she can have opportunities to excel in sports like gym, tennis and swimming.
Thanks!
Yes, they have swimming in P3 as part of the Modular Curriculum.
MCS offer the following for CCA. For P1 and P2, CCA is optional.
1.Artistic Gymnastics
2.Rhythmic Gymnastics
3.Tennis
4.Netball
5.Dance Club
6.Art Club
7.Drama Club \t
8. Choir
2hotTOhandle:Hi mums and dads
Can anyone share with me whether MCS has a wide range of CCA, esp sports? I am considering MCS in P2C and my daughter is quite into sports so I hope she can have opportunities to excel in sports like gym, tennis and swimming.
Thanks!
Thanks Michym for the schedule.
I thought the school would have issued another schedule, as some of the timing given in the letter is not confirm. I have drop the teacher in charge to find out more, let you know if i find out anything.
michyms:Hi MichymGin, I received a letter that my dd will be involved in this performance called Rasa Sayang... and there are like 10 rehearsals! She is not in any CCA (gym or dance or drama), so my guess is that they are asking those not in any type of CCA to take part? All the other kids would already be caught up in performances related to their CCAs.Gin:Hi michyms,
What kind of rehearsals is yr dd involved in?
jnemummy:I don't think every teacher has a blog...heard 1 respect teacher blog everyday on what was taught in class and inform parents of test content. Not from
1 compassion teacher, had to email her to ask. Wish she starts a blog soon to keep parents if class progress..really cool.
zNz:Hi, my daughter is in P2. She has been transfer to MCS last January 2012 and also we have moved to SG last year. Singapore education standard is much more higher and my girl is trying hard.But I am worried with her class teacher. She always expect to get full marks in every subject or she gets angry! Even though my girl is enjoying school but get scared of the teacher if she could not do her task properly. So I am noticing she is losing her confidence. What should I do or is it possible to change her class? Thanks
Hi 3LCYMUM, My dd enjoys school very much and look forward to school every day. I also attribute it to her very good and patient form teacher…