[Moderator's note: Topics merged.]
Dear parents
My son this year P1, he has a messy and untidy handwriting. Teacher already complaint about it. Is there any good suggestion to improve his handwriting?
Thanks in advance
Posts
-
RE: All About Handwriting
-
RE: what should P1 student bring for their 1st day of school
Hi 2bbtang,
Your concern about the breakfast is also one of my worry too. my son also in the single session and the school bus will pick him up around 615-630am, which means that he has to wake up about 5.30am to get ready The recess time will be from 10 -10.30am…
Breakfast is very important for the day… , so is there any mom can advise us .
Thanks -
RE: what should P1 student bring for their 1st day of school
Thanks usaik & bluebells.
May be I’m a bit kaisu, how about the 1A workbooks? Do you all thinks the teacher will collect back on the 1st day? -
what should P1 student bring for their 1st day of school
Dear parents
I would like to find out what should P1 student brings for their 1st day few days of school. I have packed my boy school bag only 1A books , the weight of the bag already more than 5kg. -
RE: [Bukit Batok] Primary Schools
Thanks matrix0405 ,
we have bring him to NUH, what the doctor have told us, he is very active but not hyperactive and his concentration is short. Because he can not get along with the teachers & classmates, the doctor also advise us go for "social group behavior" treatment but all the time lots are fully booked for this year have to wait until next year… -
RE: [Bukit Batok] Primary Schools
Hi Jedamum, thanks for your advise. Most likely I will let my son go to student care centre in 2half of Dec 08.
There is another thing that I’m most worry about , my son is a "problem creator" for the teachers & classmates in the childcare centre. I do not know what going to be happen when he in P1 & student care centre… -
RE: [Bukit Batok] Primary Schools
Hi
I have successful registered my son to BVPS & the Student Care Centre. :lol:
Is anyone can advise me whether should I let my son go to student care centre in this Dec 08 or next year when school reopen? currently he is in the childcare. -
RE: [Bukit Batok] Primary Schools
[Moderator’s Note: Threads merged.]
Dear Parents
My boy is going to P1 next year, we are thinking to register him to Bukit View Primary School because there is a in-house student care centre.
I’m a bit of worry, the registration will be under Phase 2C and more than 1km less than 2 km.
I recently just know about this school with student care centre service. Is there anyone know how is the Bukit View Primary School & how is their student care centre?
Thanks