Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. LNHQ
    3. Posts
    L
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 63
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Primary

      Hi kiasubeng


      Thanks for the info…

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Primary

      Hi parents, out of curiosity, is there top 2 or 3 classes in P3 ? Does this school offer GEP programme ? Thanks

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Primary

      Hi Kittybin,


      Thanks, I guess got to wait for the flyers…

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Primary

      Hi Kittybin


      Which level is your child in ? So far I have only receive 1 subscription form for +venture Maths (something like that), by any chance do u happen to know when vendors come in to sell books in school ? Thanks

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Teaching Chinese at Home

      Hi laughingcat


      Thanks, will have a look too 🙂

      posted in Chinese
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Teaching Chinese at Home

      Hi Wan


      Thanks for the advise…will think through 🙂

      posted in Chinese
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Teaching Chinese at Home

      Hi, I’m quite interested to get the 四五快读… Can someone advise me whether is it too late to introduce this system to a P1 ? I want to improve his foundation in Chinese. And where is a good website to order from and how do we know whether is the real copies. Reason why I’m asking is because there is a bulk purchase in a motherhood thread and I want to make sure is the original set. Thanks 🙂

      posted in Chinese
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Primary

      Hi, does any parent know whether Young Scientist can be subscribe through the school ? If not I got to find other sources. Thanks 🙂

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Primary

      Hi anyone selling Young Scientist Level 1 ?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      L
      LNHQ
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Primary

      Hi… My son just got the name tags today… I got 3 sets of uniform and 2 sets of PE attire , and I only ordered 4 name tags, also wondering is the name tag a must , thought of skipping 1 PE attire without name tag hahahha…

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      L
      LNHQ
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 6
    • 7
    • 4 / 7
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy