Zappy:SSP offered my kid a slot and need to give answer asap. SSP is not the 1st choice but the safe choice (just incase PSLE results are not optimum). We are actually waiting for 1st choice school to respond (dsa). Bearing in mind, that cop for 1st choice school is quite high and if kid's psle score is not near the cop (psle t score), it will be realistically very very hard for him to cope there. Kid's results have been steady throughout primary school but I am just being kiasu and kiasi and now on top of that anxious.Actually, what decision do you have to make soon?Lukeysmummy:the wait is killing me.
I also want to ask - if kid have a CO but must qualify for express stream and my kid gets 190 (can choose express / normal) - can he still use the CO assuming he chooses the express stream?
Please advise , need to make some decisions soon.
First of all, need to see if a CO is offered. If yes, then after the psle results are out, then see what magic 3 digits number is printed. Maybe it's good enough that you don't need to worry at all.
Lastly, the result slip will also tell you which school you're posted to (in which case means you're in) or give you the secondary school posting form (means go for the S1 posting exercise)
Don't stress yourself out for nothing... There's still some time more to go.
Good luck to all kids taking oral today, the final lap begins .... for primary school only
