Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. luminaeducationconsulting
    3. Posts
    L
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 4
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: New here! Trying to start out as a PT tutor

      Hello everyone! Not a parent here but am trying to start a part-time gig of being a tutor! Am interested in teaching maths, computer science and physics! Graduated with MSc in Computer Science from Columbia University 🙂 Check out my profile to find out more!

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      L
      luminaeducationconsulting
    • RE: Recommendation for a basic programming class

      Hello fellow parents, I am offering classes from basic programming to Computer Science university classes! I am an alumni of NUS, HCI, and Columbia University, majoring in Computer Science, and I can teach both your child and you programming in various languages such as Scratch, Python, C, C++. Check out my profile for more details, and do contact me to find out more!

      posted in Technology & Gadgets
      L
      luminaeducationconsulting
    • RE: Programming Classes

      Hello fellow parents, I am offering classes from basic programming to Computer Science university classes! Here are my credentials:

      - ex-HCI student with 4 H2 As (physics, computing, mathematics, economics)
      - Bachelor’s: NUS Honours with Highest Distinction (CAP 4.9), Computer Science major
      - Master’s: Columbia University (GPA 4.167/4), Computer Science major
      - Prior teaching experience in university

      I offer basic programming lessons in Python, C, C++, Java. My basic programming classes are open to both parents and children (primary school age children will be taught differently to everyone else). I also teach basic machine learning in Python. These are potentially valuable skills in upgrading yourself and advancing your career!

      I am also passionate in helping your university-going children with their classes in Computer Science or Mathematics! Do contact me to find out what courses I can teach! Check out my profile for more details!

      posted in Technology & Gadgets
      L
      luminaeducationconsulting
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy