Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Miaor
    3. Posts
    M
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 62
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Pat's Schoolhouse

      Hi, I just registered my 2yo son in Pat's at Arena. Checked out about ten centers around jurong west/east area and this one is the only one has vacancies and looks not too bad. It is really expensive and the indoor play ground dose look kinda shabby and not very safe as mentioned earlier by another mom in this thread. I mentioned this to the principle but she tried to convince me that they never had severe accidents there and they are trying to improve it and they might get a new outdoor playground next year. Other than that, the environment looks not very tidy to me but with bunch of small kids around I don't expect more than that. Teachers are overall nice and they got this big music classroom which I liked very much. I was really desperate to put my son into childcare asap and as soon as I signed the paperwork I started to worry whether I made the right choice for him. I am here 2 am cos I am too worried to sleep. :stupid:


      I would like to know more moms who have kids in this center and I would like to know any positive or negative feedback about this center too. Please feel free to PM me any time, will respond asap.

      posted in Playgroups
      M
      Miaor
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy