Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Minnersli
    3. Posts
    M
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 2
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: All About Primary Schools' Balloting History

      Thanks! Do you know where I can get the exact breakdown for the schools? And would you know what it’s like for PV in SMGPS ? As well as ACJS, SJIJ and SAJS?


      I live in a area where the schools are either 1-2km or just slightly over 2km 😞

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      M
      Minnersli
    • RE: All About Primary Schools' Balloting History

      Hi all,

      Am preparing to register my daughter next year. While I’m planning to sign up for PV, namely Mgs or plmgps- does having to stay within the 1km/1-2km range still hold under 2B? And were there any stats for ppl in phase 2b who lived more than 2km away? Or should I just forget it since I live outside 2km at the moment, and focus on renting a place nearer to the sch first. Thanks! This process is really doing my head in.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      M
      Minnersli
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy