just to update i did withdraw…as nms 1 said…i already knew the answer…n i managed to get a few more weeks extension to my work start date…so i will hunt carefully for the next cc. hope everything goes well. thanks all for the replies.
Posts
-
RE: should i withdraw
-
RE: What is your breakfast?
Harlequin:
hahaha watch out for that fart !Good morning :rahrah:
I had sweet potato for breakfast too, steamed... dipped with a bit of kaya, just wanted to try how well it can pair....
Tomorrow breakfast will try sweet potato with thick curry gravy, gotta finish the whole bag of sweet potatoes :slapshead:
Have a blessed day, KSPs. -
RE: Club Breastfeeding Mums
biggly:
oh yeah pumping every 3 hrs in the middle of the night. i did that....and i shuddered everyttime i think about it. torturous....when I first delivered, I didn't have much milk too. Worse is my babies were premature and hence I wasn't able to latch them. Hence, I had to diligently pump 3 hourly..what I did was:
1) massaged before and during each pump
2) during the pump..I drank warm water and put warm towel over my breasts
3) pump 10 mins..stopped to massage about 1 min...continued to pump and repeated about 3 sets each time
4) Drank lotsa fluids throughout the day
5) pump every 3 hours even in the middle of the night
After 9 months till today..I'm still pumping..so jy! -
RE: Carpe Diem
i have 3 sets of carpe diem t shirt and shorts size s. and one set of girl uniform size s.
worn once. price neg. pm me. -
RE: should i withdraw
reward for children is fine with me occasionally. even i do that sometimes. but this teacher whips out her chocolate every time to get the children to do something. like after throwing tantrum, give a chocolate and tell him don’t throw tantrum. the kids not listening…tell the children i will give you chocolate if you to this. like this is her only method of controlling the children. just before lunch after a lesson i saw all children with chocolate on their mouths!
-
RE: Club Breastfeeding Mums
i think for those with low milk supply…should let baby feed on demand direct feed. the supply will definitely be enough for baby. but can’t express milk and store. like me i don’t think i have a lot of milk. when i express it is very pathetic. but i direct feed whenever she wants. so she get constant nourishment. but i can do this cause i am not working. those who need to work need to supplement with formula ba. but shouldn’t give up breast feeding. even if the amount is low…so that not stop the flow all together. 有好过没有。
-
RE: Club Breastfeeding Mums
after delivery it takes a few days for milk to come. now only colostrum. must still let baby suck often to let milk come. sometimes take a week. but normally a few days.
-
RE: should i withdraw
i need some opinions and advice. i just enrolled my 18 mth the in a cc. it has just been 2 days. I accompanied her for 2 half days already. the thing is my gut tells me that this is not the one. should i follow my gut or should i give the cc more chance?
changing her to another cc would mean delaying my start work which i am not sure is possible.
but continuing this just because i need to start work seems wrong. but i am afraid i am being biased by my heartache of sending my girl to school.
this is what i observed.
most of the teachers seem to have no passion. they are just doing their job. faces black black. usually they are just stern to the kids. they are doing their job but with no enthusiasm.
one teacher always bribes the children with chocolate to get them to behave.
do i want my child to grow up in this environment which i am sure given time she will get accustomed to or should i change to one i feel right? -
RE: What is your dinner?
buds:
this method only for cast iron right? work on stainless steel ?Yay! :celebrate: SUCCESS! :imcool:
I had same problem with another wok/pan before because when I saw a manual in the box (that came with it) I thought :whut:. Pan oso got manual? Of course, I used it right after washing and drying. Ended up with super sticky, really hard to remove residue. After that, realized diff pan made of diff material and there are certain pans/woks that require prepping.
PS. When can we get to see pics of your foodies? :please: Your menu is always sounds chef worthy. Were you a chef before a SAHM?