Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. nms1
    3. Posts
    N
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 17
    • Posts 1,114
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: 2010 P1 Registration Exercise for 2011 In-Take

      I know! Last few years they’ve had around 80 in total for Phase 2B

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      N
      nms1
    • RE: 2010 P1 Registration Exercise for 2011 In-Take

      PLMGS - 65+ registered at 3:30pm 😓

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      N
      nms1
    • RE: Cherie Hearts

      My current childcare that my elder son attends may not have place for my younger son to join next year so I am looking for possible alternatives. Does anyone have any feedback on the new Cherie Hearts at Brighton Crescent?


      I visited the one at Upper Serangoon a while back and I didn’t like the environment but I am familar with this one as my daughter attended a different childcare there before.

      posted in Playgroups
      N
      nms1
    • RE: Cherie Hearts

      This is a new one that has just opened close to Serangoon Gardens. I visited the Charlton Lane branch in early 2007 and hated it so we didn’t choose it. However, we may now need to move as my son’s current childcare may not have a place for his brother next year.

      posted in Playgroups
      N
      nms1
    • 1
    • 2
    • 108
    • 109
    • 110
    • 111
    • 112
    • 112 / 112
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy