Hi there, I’m looking for an A Maths tutor for my sec 4 son. Staying in Sembawang. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks for looking!
P
Offline
Posts
-
RE: Tuition / Enrichment at Secondary level
-
RE: All About Part-Time Maids
Hello, I’m looking for a part-time helper for a 3 room Hdb in Clementi. Please pm details if you know anyone interested. Thanks.
-
RE: Looking for Piano Teachers in the North Area
Hi all, I’m looking for piano teachers up north who’s willing to come teach at my place. If you are teaching or have anyone in mind who is suitable, please get in touch and send me a pm with name, contact and credentials if possible.
Thanks a lot folks! -
RE: All About Piano Lesson Costs
I’m looking for a teacher to come to my place to teach both my kids (10yo and 7yo). I’m staying in Sembawang. Does anyone has a good recommendations? My son is going for his grade 1 soon and both are currently attending weekend classes.
Please PM me if there’s someone in mind.
Thanks in advance!