Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. pampers
    3. Posts
    P
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 2
    • Posts 55
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Club Northlanders (From Bishan to Woodlands)

      hi there! newbie here from woodlands! two kids, 2.5yrs and 8mths young !! :lol:

      posted in Clubs for parents in different parts of Singapore
      P
      pampers
    • RE: CONFUSICUS INSITUTE

      i didn’t see any information for nursery. can you give me the link so i can check it out?

      thanks !!

      PS: my hubby would die when he sees this !!

      posted in Child Care
      P
      pampers
    • RE: LITTLE TREASURES KINDERGARTEN-WOODLANDS

      can let me know the contact number for this school? thanks!!

      posted in Kindergartens
      P
      pampers
    • RE: What if the children are not going pre-school education?

      If you planning not to send your kids to childcare/playgroup, make sure your kids got enough stimulation and friends at home.

      posted in Child Care
      P
      pampers
    • RE: [Woodlands/Admiralty] Preschools

      Just want to let everyone knows, I post this fact for reference only. Hopefully no one get offended by this. I went to PR (Phyllis Riccia) first time for enquiry, saw a big rat running on the backyard. However, I meet the classroom teacher was very nice (Ms. Soo). I decided the fact there was a rat (yes, I’ve told Ms. Claudine), as long as my kid is in good hand, it’ll be ok. However, that was just the beginning.


      I enrolled my son there, first day of school I joined the assembly with the teachers and kids, everyone was very happy there, however the floor was dirty. Sands.

      and then there was this man, shouting at the kids for them to be quiet. I have no idea who that man was.
      On third day he came home with fever and rashes soon covered his body, arms and leg, some on his face as well. Went to see doctor, doc said it was rubella. (he got all his jab completed), doc said jab only protect 99%. He was out of the school for a week.

      After he was recover, send him back to school. He came home with rashes on his hand and leg. After a day, I saw his red rashes bumps becomes swollen at one point. I guess he was bitten by something and the teacher / assistant didn’t even notice.

      I decided to pull him out of the school.

      I noticed they got big pile of trash right beside the window outside of the N1-A classroom. (yes, pile of trash)

      So mommy, please be vigilant.

      posted in Child Care
      P
      pampers
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy