I think if u conditional promote at year one to year two .
If cannot make the cut at year 2 u will be made to repeat
Posts
-
RE: River Valley High School [*IP]
-
RE: River Valley High School [*IP]
And as far as I am concerned.
RVHS wushu and Chinese debate are the strongest and well known CCACs in the school. So definitely there will be lots of wushu dsa -
RE: River Valley High School [*IP]
Btw the book list will be given out if you are a newbie on the day you go to school for the registration after the s1 posting exercise
For the rest. The book list will either be posted on ivle or given by teachers -
RE: River Valley High School [*IP]
Hey…
I’m a year one student in rv and not really coping with cl got a c5.
I’m quite good with math and sci so I’m wondering whether I should transfer schools.
Please give me your opinion
Thank you -
RE: River Valley High School [*IP]
Students own the iPad and will pay subsided rate
-
RE: River Valley High School [*IP]
Just2Random:
Hi um can reply my message again?Paris52238:
Pencil case, phone a notebook ur forms and the edusave form and the report book if u never bring
Ok thanks. I have replied your message. (Never saw it...) -
RE: River Valley High School [*IP]
Pencil case, phone a notebook ur forms and the edusave form and the report book if u never bring
Btw just2random please reply my message thanks
:please: :celebrate: -
RE: River Valley High School [*IP]
Pencil case, phone a notebook ur forms and the edusave form and the report book if u never bring
-
RE: River Valley High School [*IP]
Blue one when u take it out of the packaging it looks like a lantern on u when u put it on
-
RE: River Valley High School [*IP]
Hey guys anybody seen anything wierd with the skirt?