Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Poshberries
    3. Posts
    P
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 10
    • Posts 45
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: LCentral Discussion

      Hi I want to know the course fees for Foundation and LaunchPad. Pls advise. Thanks!

      posted in English
      P
      Poshberries
    • RE: Reviews for English Phonics at Allegro Education Centre

      Hi have anyone of you ever heard of Allegro Education Centre in Punggol before? How’s their Teachers like for Nursery English Phonics? Any reviews pls share. Or any good ones to recommend me in Punggol. Thanks!

      posted in English
      P
      Poshberries
    • RE: LCentral Discussion

      Hi, can i have the referral code for LCentral Safra@ Punggol? I’m going down for an assessment soon. Many thanks.

      posted in English
      P
      Poshberries
    • RE: Any Reviews on Little Footprints Preschool (LFP) Punggol 107 *NEW*

      Joanne25\" post_id=\"1963460\" time=\"1581684040\" user_id=\"165766:

      This preschool is absolutely amazing! The teachers have enough experience so you don't have to worry if your child will have a good education, because they'll surely will. The tuition is also cheaper compare to other schools with the same quality of education.
      Hi sis, is your child in this same centre now? So the teachers are experienced? I actually didn’t know they have tuition for preschoolers and it’s cheaper compared to other schools.

      I am happy to hear this school is amazing. By how’s their principal and their school curriculums, good???

      posted in Playgroups
      P
      Poshberries
    • RE: Any Reviews for Small Wonder (Punggol Centre)

      They told me priority is given to those with siblings and waiting list then I really have no priority at all even though I have 1 kid and just live beside the school. Ain’t priority be also given to those who lives within 1-km radius as well, this is told by ECDA

      posted in Playgroups
      P
      Poshberries
    • RE: Little Footprints Schoolhouse

      Hi anyone or parents by chance has sent your little ones to this latest LFP centre located at 107D Edgefield Plains ? I heard it’s a relatively new preschool opened just recently and currently there’s students studying already.


      How’s the centre, teachers and principal like? The meals are prepared in school’s kitchen or through outside commercial caterers? Are the curriculums good and beneficial?

      I would like to gather some feedbacks or reviews if any as I am thinking of sending her to this new centre soon. Thank you to reply ASAP.

      posted in Playgroups
      P
      Poshberries
    • RE: Any Reviews on Little Footprints Preschool (LFP) Punggol 107 *NEW*

      Hi anyone or parents by chance has sent your little ones to this LFP centre located at 107D Edgefield Plains ? I heard it’s a relatively new preschool opened just recently and currently there’s students studying already.


      How’s the centre, teachers and principal like? The meals are prepared in school’s kitchen or through outside commercial caterers? Are the curriculums good and beneficial?

      I would like to gather some feedbacks or reviews if any as I am thinking of sending her to this new centre soon. Thank you to reply ASAP.

      https://postimg.cc/mzXPbdG5

      posted in Playgroups
      P
      Poshberries
    • RE: Any Reviews for Small Wonder (Punggol Centre)

      Hi any reviews (good or bad) regarding this Small Wonder - Punggol Centre?


      I have called them many times and even indicated & expressed my interest in the childcare link website for a placement but since until now there’s no reply regarding this. I have been a resident living here for 5 years plus, my block is just right beside the childcare centre but I wasn’t given any priority after queuing for such a long time. Can any parents share with me your views on this school if it’s worth my time waiting for it? Thanks!!

      posted in Playgroups
      P
      Poshberries
    • RE: Extreme School Phobia to Preschool

      My girl is just turning 3 years old next month and she just got promoted from pre-nursery to nursery recently in Dec, but that’s when her nightmares began. She has an entire change of 3 brand new teachers and new classroom but all her schoolmates remained the same. 2 days ago, she kept crying so badly until she vomited many times in school and back at home. She told me repeatedly that she didn’t want to go school anymore and she’s very scared of the teacher whom she said was very fierce to her.


      During these 2 days, she has been repeating herself for more than 100x day & night at home and outside and crying so badly that she don’t want to go school. The moment she woke up or heard “school” she became so frantic and started to cry out loudly. Then I also realised she claimed the teacher has hit her on the buttock. Now she’s having extreme phobia where her eczema all broke out and running fever suddenly. I believe it’s all due to the stress she’s facing recently.

      Pls advise me what to do? I felt so painful and pity on my toddler. She has done nothing wrong to receive such ill treatment and mental torture from such teacher who will affect her studies and future development.

      posted in Child Care
      P
      Poshberries
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy