Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. py85
    3. Posts
    P
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 82
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Raffles Girls' Primary

      Is it very difficult to be RGPS volunteer?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      P
      py85
    • RE: All About Parent Volunteers (PV)

      onionchief:

      Hi Luanee

      I see your nick very often in RGPS related treads and other forums šŸ™‚ U r very helpful to others! They said to expect a reply in a month's time and as I said previously in this thread, they are very professional in the way they handle the process. I got a letter last week stating their acceptance. Relieved because I didn't articulate my points well during the interview. Do you still PV now that your girls are older? I hope the PVG is a supportive and friendly one šŸ™‚
      Hi Onion Chief,Ā 
      Congrats on getting the Pv.Ā 
      Can I check what are te requirement they are looking for in a Pv?Ā 
      And what the question they actually interview bout?
      Thanks!!!

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      P
      py85
    • 1
    • 2
    • 5
    • 6
    • 7
    • 8
    • 9
    • 9 / 9
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy