Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. relax mum
    3. Posts
    R
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 4
    • Posts 54
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: 2014 Sec 1 Discussions

      Hi kittycat01, honey and barley drink helps. Or ABC soup ( Meat, carrot, tomatoes, potatoes, onion)

      posted in Secondary Schools - Academic Support
      R
      relax mum
    • RE: 2014 Sec 1 Discussions

      Hi kittycat01, honey and barley drink helps. Or ABC soup ( Meat, carrot, tomatoes, potatoes, onion)

      posted in Secondary Schools - Academic Support
      R
      relax mum
    • RE: 2014 Sec 1 Discussions

      Hi kittycat01, honey and barley drink helps. Or ABC soup ( Meat, carrot, tomatoes, potatoes, onion)

      posted in Secondary Schools - Academic Support
      R
      relax mum
    • RE: St. Margaret's Secondary

      Hi kitty cat, my dd said the same. So, she will come home first and go again a fewhrs later. No ppoint hanging around for a few hrs.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      R
      relax mum
    • RE: Dad's who are actively involved

      Hi semgal, I think we are the fortunate ones. šŸ™‚ Ya, we also went to parenting talks, read books and get tips from friends with preteens and teenagers. I'd like to encourage all Daddies in this forum (if they are in this forum, I believe they are not the bo chap type) to spend more time with their kids, not just about school work but really quality time bonding with them especially with their daughters šŸ™‚

      posted in Working With Your Child
      R
      relax mum
    • RE: Appeal Secondary One Posting

      Blurrrrdog:
      Got informed this afternoon, appeal to cedar o level is successful.


      Someone has move on to another school thus creating this vacancy for my girl to fit in.
      Congratulations!

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      R
      relax mum
    • RE: All About Life Without Maids

      kitab:
      I hv done it finally. Helper went for home leave ...promised to come back n then ddidnt come back. I m deterkined to make it work without helper now. Had helper for the last 6 years.... lots of adjustment as I adjust my expecations n get used to the non stop cleaning n washing at home.


      Looking at gadgets to help ease my housework as I m ftwm. Looking at dryer, dishwasher n robot vacuum. Anyone has any to let go pl let me know.

      Hi, I don't use any of these though I'd like to recommend the thermal pot and slow cooker. I find them very useful. Cooking time is greatly reduced and food is kept warm. I also find simple things like trying to buy non iron clothes, fan covers so all we have to do is remove and wash plus preparing food to be cooked over the weekends helpful. All I have to do is defrost and cook. šŸ™‚

      posted in Domestic Help
      R
      relax mum
    • RE: St. Margaret's Secondary

      Thanks both!

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      R
      relax mum
    • RE: St. Margaret's Secondary

      Hi everlasting dad, can I ask if sec 1 girls will need to get a lap top? When will school inform them?

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      R
      relax mum
    • RE: St. Margaret's Secondary

      kittycat01:
      relax mum:

      Hi, does anyone know if the girls are encouraged to take up 2 CCAs? How does the CCA points work? If my girl does ballet or other activities like swimming or piano privately, will these be considered for points? TIA.


      I am wondering about the same thing too......

      Are you going to the parents teacher meeting on 9 Jan ? I think they will cover this area as well.

      Nope. Her dad will go instead.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      R
      relax mum
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 6
    • 2 / 6
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy