Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. sail fish
    3. Posts
    S
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 14
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: English Assessment Books

      My son is in p4 this year and I am looking for an oral assessment book for him. Any good book that anyone can recommend?

      posted in Primary Schools - Academic Support
      S
      sail fish
    • RE: Chinese Assessment Books

      Bought the 练习 book from Marlinsons this week for my kid to practice for the school holidays . I will feedback after this week.


      1st impressions quite good. They included all the 词语 from the text book.

      posted in Primary Schools - Academic Support
      S
      sail fish
    • RE: Chinese Assessment Books

      I had also checked with their staff during the book fest and they told me the same thing as well for P1. They are expecting the text book to be changed next year and prefer to delay publishing until they are sure what changed had been made.


      I also found their Facebook page as well.
      https://www.facebook.com/Marlinsons?ref=stream
      They explained how they came up with the series name 画龙点睛 which was interesting.

      posted in Primary Schools - Academic Support
      S
      sail fish
    • RE: Chinese Assessment Books

      I use the new publication from Marlinsons.


      My kid likes it and the book also has a practice session for my kid to improve his handwriting and learn how to use the word 造句 to make a sentence.

      This book is easier for him to digest and understand the word with the picture and simple English explanation. I am planning to buy their 词语练习 as well.

      http://i62.tinypic.com/2howzh1.jpg\">
      http://i60.tinypic.com/2hf2h09.jpg\">
      http://i59.tinypic.com/2hz4fwm.jpg\">

      posted in Primary Schools - Academic Support
      S
      sail fish
    • 1
    • 2
    • 2 / 2
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy