Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. sapphiree
    3. Posts
    S
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 42
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Jeet's School Pte Ltd

      I am also evaluating Jeet. Any feedback from anyone, pls?

      posted in Playgroups
      S
      sapphiree
    • RE: Kinderland

      hi,

      I am also doing some recce of childcare in the east vicinity for my son.
      I went to Safra kinderland recently. It seems to be an OK childcare. I am not impressed with the curriculum nor the teachers.

      The teachers seems to be rather afraid of the supervisor.

      Any one has any feedback about the set up and also its curriculum for toddlers?

      thanks!

      posted in Playgroups
      S
      sapphiree
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 5 / 5
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy