Rio\" post_id=\"1907586\" time=\"1556035623\" user_id=\"788:Thank you!
Write in to both schools if your child is selected for the RI selection test. I have spoken to both schools and both are aware of the clashed dates. NUSH said they might try to accommodate the students if possible so that the child can take the test from both schools. Teacher from RI has also asked us to write in again for an appeal nearer to the selection date. I m pretty sure a big number of students will be affected by this, so the 2 schools will most likely be looking into this issue now.
S
Offline
Posts
-
RE: DSA 2019
-
RE: DSA 2019
Hi, has anyone have had experience in the above? Is there a way to go for both? Or typically forgo one?
For example, it seems that NUSHigh (application test) and RI (academic DSA test) both had their dates set on 6th July morning.
Thank you. -
RE: DSA 2019
blur_mum\" post_id=\"1901376\" time=\"1551828204\" user_id=\"14009:
RI is 25th May. HCI hasn't announced yet, I think, but they clashed with RI last year.
Hi, any idea when is the open house for the following schools?
NJC
HCI
RI -
RE: DSA 2019
Hi,
Can anyone share what the commitment is like for a music CCA and MEP in RI? My son wishes to try DSA in music and I would like to find out the commitment that he is getting into. I’ll prompt him to ask the current students during the open house, but I hope to hear some parent’s perspectives. Thank you very much.