shutter\" post_id=\"2044396\" time=\"1635731355\" user_id=\"5938:
Serendipity\" post_id=\"2044037\" time=\"1635426581\" user_id=\"9658:[quote=\"sky minecrafter\" post_id=2044035 time=1635420775 user_id=130531]
Hi, I'm just kaypohing, as often... Would your dc be prioritised for special program selections (Hssrp for instance, is she invited to the upcoming month-end symposium? Moot parliament? Literature seminar?), if she takes up triple humans?
Our schools have similar programs, & afaik it is challenging in that the students have to produce numerous papers, of sufficiently high standards, which often require lots of reading up, writing & rewrites. Besides interest, I'd advise my kid to take it up, Only if there is a well-thought out curriculum; an expert mentor (external/ university?) will be guiding; there is accreditation. All the best!!
Hi sky! Interesting... I hadn't thought of whether there'd be priority for special programmes. I'm not very sure actually but will certainly try to find out if I get the chance. Thanks!
I guess they will be given priority if they r in the talent program[/quote]Realise that the talent programmes for each subject start in different years?
Oh btw, am I right to say that there won't be subjects like FCE, Music, Digital Literacy etc in upper secondary?