Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. shinri
    3. Posts
    S
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 25
    • Posts 186
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Father of 9 jailed for sex with student, 13 <Straits Times>

      That day watched 摆家乐, got 1 Chinese family also 7 children :yikes:

      posted in Recess Time
      S
      shinri
    • RE: [fun poll] who spend more on oneself between u & ur spouse?

      I think most times would be mummy spending on herself, mummy need to release stress from taking care of family 😄

      If daddy spends, I think would be more on food?

      posted in Recess Time
      S
      shinri
    • RE: How to make kids eat faster?

      Jennifer:

      Typical man.

      Dun get angry. Just make sure the snacks are healthy kinds.
      Knowing DH, he sure provides snacks like Pocky, Oreo, etc.. :slapshead:

      posted in Tuckshop
      S
      shinri
    • RE: How to make kids eat faster?

      my DD also eats so slowly, sometimes take an hr and still not yet finished!

      Even when I show my anger & frustration, she still eats slowly.
      Afterwards, I discovered it is because she either had late snack or ate too much snack.
      So I learnt to drag dinner time a bit, depending on what time she had her tea snack or how much she ate.
      But DH somehow manages to spoil things a bit sometimes... sigh. :mad:
      He will give her too much snacks and then her appetite will be spoiled.
      He always doesn't know how to gauge how much is too much and never look at the clock also. :stupid:

      posted in Tuckshop
      S
      shinri
    • RE: Cereal recipes?

      We have always heard of cereal prawn, and occasionally I come across cereal chicken, using chicken cubes.

      How about cereal pork?
      I'm thinking of using 腰肉, fried a bit crispy first then adding the cereal.

      My husband & mum gave me weird looks :scared: when I suggested this to them, though my dad says it can be done.

      Anyone come across cereal pork..?

      posted in Tuckshop
      S
      shinri
    • RE: Wnere to take nice photo for resume and passport?

      For passport, I just used smartphone app and make sure I’m against a white background…

      Then upload to PC and photoshop a little bit then upload into ICA website.
      Anyway at the end, passport photo will be black & white

      posted in Recess Time
      S
      shinri
    • RE: Shocking Stomp - Who is more wrong?

      Hmm… Points 3 & 4 are very mean. Main reason why saving on transport is so as to have more $$ to spend on child.

      Besides, anyone is entitled to public transport.

      Probably the pregnant lady couldn’t bear standing up due to heavy load, perhaps that’s why she woke up the sleeping commuter for a seat.
      If she asked nicely, I don’t see why she isn’t entitled to a seat.
      If however, she demands for the seat in a rude manner, then she is wrong too.

      posted in Recess Time
      S
      shinri
    • RE: Where do you have your haircut?

      Mine at Section Hair at Bencoolen. 'Cause I've got naturally curly hair and for many years, not one hair stylist knows how to deal with my hair.

      But at Section Hair, the hair stylist, Joanne, really knows how to control my unruly hair very well.
      Then, all I need to do is just to rub some hair wax, scrunge my hair and all the curls come out like permed hair 😉

      posted in Recess Time
      S
      shinri
    • RE: JEM ceiling crashed down

      Should copy from F1...

      http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Of1_fkBA41TLGwnWJZ6Sqg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD00MTk7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2013-09-12/40494ee7-2a45-47a7-9a28-3facfa398163_000_Hkg8982406.jpg\">

      posted in Recess Time
      S
      shinri
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 18
    • 19
    • 2 / 19
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy