Oh ...Wonder how can we check whether did the childcare had done their cleaning up job? Like fogging the place, cleaning the bed and toys. I ask the teachers whether do they fog the place, they say OH yes we do cleaning up every sat & fog the place evry month.
My dd got mosquito bites every 2 week without fail. BUT jus this 2 days, she got 5 big bites. Worse of all, inflammation. Really got to go down to spot check whether they do really clean up???
Oh after a few months of school, My dd learnt to speak 'la' 'loh' ya meh etc....
Today, i had the worst experience. I went to the toilet with my girl, she was using the toilet bowl & at the same time, she asked me, \" MUMMY are U urgent?\" I reply ,'No , U can take your time.\"
GUESS WHAT MY DD REPLIED...........
:? :whut:
\"mummy if u urgent, U can hold your there\"
OH Gosh where she learn that from .. after asking ... she say from school
really :stupid:
Posts
-
MOsquito + Singlish childcare
-
Suzuki violin at east cost / marine parade?
Hi! Anyone know how come yamaha dun offer anymore Suzuki violin class at parkway? Last time at katong mall , there is a yi cha ( hope spelling) is correct, but ever since it’s enblocked I could’t find it. I had read some violin thread n most of it located at UE sq forum etc. Any music school offers Suzuki violin group classes near parkway, which have recital or performance every year? I fell that those recital are important inorder to build n boast up the kids confident. Of cos at the same time, we parents know how far our kid has go…
Thanks -
RE: Little Big
I went to the open house n get to know that they actually offer quite a number of enrichment classes. Anyone there tried n willing to share??
Thanks -
RE: Suzuki Violin - Discussion
I read most of the thread n seems like those mentioned are in the west. Any in the east for age 3 ???
-
RE: Maha Bodhi
Ya p3 n p4 (2011) dun have any English text !!! P3 doing hm not sure for p4. Wonder really good for them till p6??? Let’s keep our finger cross. We won’t have any past year exam paper for our kids in this case cos these are guinea pigs!
-
RE: Maha Bodhi
There is only 1 best class in P3 and p4. The rest of the class are all mixture of kids with varying abilities.
I think I will
for a caring teacher along the likes of Mdm Soh. Also, preferably someone who is not going on maternity leave.[/quote]
Ya that day went to watch the leap program and saw so many female teachers pregnant :shock: ... Oh mine mine ... They going to get many relief teachers ... :|[/quote]
Oh gosh big tummy is equal to big headAche for parents. Heard that this year 3c if not wrong, the tr went for mat leave n end up that class having lots of relief tr. Of cos ends up falling grades and some chaos inthat clAss ! Hope that the school will plan a better solutions for those class who form tr gg for leave. As far as I know 4H (2011) is the best class only. Others are scattered. Not sure for p3 (2011). I m quite surprise that the p3 n 4 are not using my pals anymore! I wonder will the new version of English taught be able to prepare them for Psle? How cone there isn't any science workbook for p3 (2011)???
Another surprise thing I found out that my child p3(2010) didt even complete 50% of her my pals English workbook! I just found out cos I happen to pack those old book to be recycle. As I has my busy schedule, I hardly ever check their school stuff and more ever, they keep their workbook in school most of te time. Wonder how the new syllabus of English will be e???? -
RE: [Bedok/Katong/Marine Parade/Siglap] Preschools
sotong:
My boy is in the pre-nursery class of Little Big. He has also grown to be super chatty. I love the fact the teachers allow him to do a lot esp in his area of interest (which happens to be animals)! So he enjoys lessons where the subject is on that. Can see the teachers are passionate and love the kids there a lot.[/quote]I think I jus pm u which I had click wrong . Sorry new here. I would like to know more bat little big . Can u share? Like turnover for teachers , those enrichment class , and how or what had yourboy gain from there. Thank uDomique:
[quote=\"pprovence80\"]Does anyone has any feedback on Little Big Creativity centre at Lorong Stangee?Thanks.
visited the school. Quite nice place and teachers and principal are passionate and caring. Young and dynamic. Ratio is 1:6. Children seems to be enjoying their classes.
Wanted to enroll but the capacity had reached max. -
RE: [Bedok/Katong/Marine Parade/Siglap] Preschools
Any Comment about Little Big Creative ? I went there to check & they actually very new. Best of all is they actually included lots of enrichment, like My Gym, music , etc…
-
RE: Preschools 9am-3pm
I am searching for that time too but can’t find so now my kid is at a childcare center and I have to pay full day in order to put her in at this time. Really very difficult to find. I am still searching for childcare but it seems like all good school are very expensive. Those normal are filled with no diploma teachers.