Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Skyea82
    3. Posts
    S
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 19
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: [Ang Mo Kio/Bishan/Thomson/Toa Payoh] Preschools

      Hi DesertWind and msscarlet, thanks a lot for your recommendations! Will check out the schools. šŸ™‚

      posted in Child Care
      S
      Skyea82
    • RE: [Ang Mo Kio/Bishan/Thomson/Toa Payoh] Preschools

      Hi all, I'll be moving to AMK/YCK and am sourcing for a new school for my boy for K1 next year. I'm looking for a school with a good curriculum but yet allows the child to have fun while learning at the same time. Also I'm interested to know if the school prepares the child well for P1.


      I have visited most of the schools in the following list but I'm still undecided. So I would really appreciate it if parents with kids in these schools would provide some feedback. Thanks in advance!

      P/S: If any parent would like to find out about my observations/thoughts of any of the schools (I've also visited Discovery Garden and Carpe Diem @ Hilltop), feel free to ask! šŸ™‚

      1) Nobleland Arts & Learning (Thomson)
      2) LicDo Schoolhouse
      3) Creative Inventors
      4) Discovery Garden (Cactus)
      5) Brain Buttons Kindergarten
      6) Kinderland Preschool (Yio Chu Kang)
      7) Bethesda Kindergarten (AMK)

      posted in Child Care
      S
      Skyea82
    • RE: [Bishan] Primary Schools

      zeemimi:
      imho, it should either be PV or SHHK. spreading both hubby and yourself thin over 2 commitments is not going to give you double chances of getting into AT.


      so you should assess whether PV or SHHK will offer you better chances of trying for a place in 2B.
      Makes sense. Guess I really gotta discuss with hubby. Thanks a lot! šŸ™‚

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      S
      Skyea82
    • RE: [Bishan] Primary Schools

      michyms:
      Hi Skyea, Cat High is close by, but I think it's just as hotly contested. How about Kuo Chuan Presbytarian? But if KCP is Plan B, you will be going in at Phase 2C and you'll need to ballot unless you are less 1km at 2C.

      I don't think I will be <1km from KCP if I'm <1km from AT. What a headache. Thanks though. šŸ™‚

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      S
      Skyea82
    • RE: Newbie here! :)

      Thanks all for the warm welcome! šŸ™‚ :rahrah:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      Skyea82
    • RE: Newbie here! :)

      Thanks for the wam welcome, Tinkerbelle and tankee! šŸ™‚


      Yes, can't believe that he's already two and a half and in the terror twos stage! Haha!

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      Skyea82
    • RE: [Bishan] Primary Schools

      Hi all, I'm new here. My boy was born in 2009 and due for P1 registration in 2015. But after reading the forum, I can't help but worry. Seems like it's time to do something now to increase our chances of getting our boy into our choice school - Ai Tong. Talk about being kiasu! šŸ˜“


      In order to qualify for Phase 2B, we are intending to shift to <1km from the school, I'm going to apply to be their PV once registration is open and my hubby will be joining the SHHK. But based on the past two years' statistics, balloting was done even for Phase 2B, <1km! :slapshead:

      I gotta discuss with my hubby and come up with a Plan B now. My question is, which other school in the vicinity is not bad too? And what are the chances of getting in? Thanks in advance!

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      S
      Skyea82
    • Newbie here! :)

      Hello all, I'm a SAHM to a 2.5 year-old boy. Look forward to reading and sharing information on the forum. šŸ™‚

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      Skyea82
    • 1
    • 2
    • 2 / 2
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy