Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. smarty
    3. Posts
    S
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 5
    • Posts 43
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: mErRy X'mAs and Best Wishes for 2010!

      Hi buds,

      I think your hubby is faking his sleep.

      Trying to catch you in action...beware :heresmyfish: :frustrated:

      posted in Recess Time
      S
      smarty
    • RE: mErRy X'mAs and Best Wishes for 2010!

      Merry Christmas to all KSP parents and kids :celebrate:

      posted in Recess Time
      S
      smarty
    • RE: Student smarty: Hi I am new

      autumnbronze:
      smarty:

      Yes, I am kiasimom's Darling son :love:


      WAH, kiaismom, not bad, not bad .....

      then a v v big

      W.E.L.C.O.M.E

      Enjoy your trip here :celebrate:

      But be careful k.... this site can be addictive ... must ask mummi to keep an eye on you šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜‰

      Don't worry, I cannot use the com without my mom's permission.
      She locked the com with a password! :!:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      smarty
    • RE: Student smarty: Hi I am new

      buds hubs:
      smarty:

      Thanks for the cute poster. I love your avatar šŸ™‚


      Thanks... I tot of asking you to vote for my avatar but I guess :oops: .... kiasimon would have gotten the vote huh... :lol:

      Haha, you are wrong!
      I cast my vote for you! :celebrate:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      smarty
    • RE: Club Kiasu Kids

      mathsparks:
      smarty:

      Welcome. Users up to 18 years old, grandmasters and chief can write.

      Talk about school etc.. šŸ˜„ :welcome: :celebrate:

      :welcome: smarty pants? sure you're not that square pants yellow guy?

      lucky you say gm can write, else i cant quite advise you how to get into RI. :lol:

      if you're good in maths, do sign up for competition maths (in p5 - by NUSH, P6 - by HCI and RI). This will stretch you further and of course, give you an edge among other applicants to RI. Why am I telling you this now? coz if you're gd and you wanna go far you'll need competition maths tuition.

      Also, term time no internet/psp games, k? in case you get addicted.

      Am I naggy, do I sound like your mum? :lol:

      Well, I love Maths and I am looking forward to join the competition.

      Are you a fan of maths? Your name is mathsparks! :lol:

      I think all mums are the same, N.A.G.G.Y šŸ˜›

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      smarty
    • RE: Club Kiasu Kids

      ChiefKiasu:
      smarty:

      Welcome. Users up to 18 years old, grandmasters and chief can write.

      Talk about school etc.. šŸ˜„ :welcome: :celebrate:

      Thank you for your kind invitation, smarty, and for recognizing that although I may grow old, I never grow up. So I do belong in your club.

      I know I know, this is young at heart :rotflmao:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      smarty
    • RE: Club Kiasu Kids

      Way2GO:
      I hv a 9 yr old son too! :!: u notti as him anot?


      Good ambition. But don't just say say only ah. Must work hard to get into RI OK? :celebrate:

      Yr mommy hogging the com yakking on KSP la :torchme:
      u just hv to wait your turn :lol:

      Uncle going to eat din din now
      bye bye....
      Hmmm, I am mischieveous sometimes, I must admit :oops:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      smarty
    • RE: Club Kiasu Kids

      i addicted lah. I not pi

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      smarty
    • RE: Club Kiasu Kids

      Way2GO:
      smarty:

      That's why I am called SMARTY

      :heresmyfish: :heresmyfish:


      :snuggles:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      smarty
    • RE: Student smarty: Hi I am new

      buds hubs:
      :welcome: to KSP..


      :celebrate:
      Thanks for the cute poster. I love your avatar šŸ™‚

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      smarty
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 3 / 5
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy