Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. smarty
    3. Posts
    S
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 5
    • Posts 43
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Club Kiasu Kids

      Err hmm, I am 9 years old and is just a normal next door boy.

      Maths is my favourite subject.

      I am going to P4 next year and I have a younger sister who is attending the same school as me 😉

      I study hard as I want to go R.I.

      Sometimes I wish mom will let me use the com more often …hahaha

      I love using the com to do project work and I simply love the com!!

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      smarty
    • RE: Student smarty: Hi I am new

      Yes, I am kiasimom's Darling son :love:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      smarty
    • RE: Club Kiasu Kids

      That's why I am called SMARTY :celebrate:

      Just joking :oops:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      smarty
    • RE: What's the inspiration behind your nickname in KS forum?

      Me? Neh. Can’t choose a username. Might as well call Smarty.


      P.S: I am smart all right

      posted in Recess Time
      S
      smarty
    • RE: Embargoed/Blocked Users and Service Providers

      What is trolling? :?

      posted in Recess Time
      S
      smarty
    • Student smarty: Hi I am new

      Hi I am new. I love using the computer and I simply Love F1.

      My favourite racer is Lewis Hamilton. My favourite car is the ferrari.

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      smarty
    • Club Kiasu Kids

      Welcome. Users up to 18 years old, grandmasters and chief can write.

      Talk about school etc.. 😄 :welcome: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      smarty
    • RE: Dharma Classes For Children

      :? :? :?: :!:

      posted in Recess Time
      S
      smarty
    • RE: Daddy Padre: Newbie Reporting

      :celebrate: :celebrate: :welcome: :welcome:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      S
      smarty
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy