Hi Boonhwee,
I have an older child in Pri 5.
Which class is your girl in?
I can try asking the other parents for the link to her class parents WhatsApp group. Else you can get your girl to check with her friends - some of their parents are probably already in such groups 
I just got the email with info on my younger child's Pri 1 class for year 2022.
Just wondering if there are fellow parents here who also have older kids in NCPS and younger ones joining them next year?
Posts
-
RE: Nan Chiau Primary
-
RE: Dunman High School (Junior High)
Hi,
Yes you can call up the bookshop lady to make an appointment to buy the school uniforms and books
-
RE: Dunman High School (Junior High)
Hi there,any of your kids has got in via DSA (STEM/Infocomm)?
Does anyone have lobang on the WhatsApp group(s) for Sec 1 2021 parents?
Omo..Parents have to make new friends like our kids come 2021 š -
RE: Nan Chiau Primary
scorps125:
Hi there,Hello Daddies and Mummies,
Just saw one of the question being posted about streaming at end of P2 for posting to P3. Is the traditional top 3 classes for P3 still existent? Which usually are the top 3 any parents who have been through and in the know? Well just out of curiosity that's all , and also to verify how my son is doing, though yes I agree that any class should be a good class! Thank you!
Happy new year to everyone!
My son's in pri 4. His was the first batch which got streamed into the various pri 3 classes with no obvious top classes. They split the kids up 50-50(the good half and the better half). We all still sorta knew which were the classes with \"the top few from each class\" just among ourselves. I think this is a good idea though..no matter where the kids are,they can still learn from one another
Hope all your kids( who are new to nan chiau ) will enjoy their learning there! -
RE: Nan Chiau Primary
scorps125:
Hi there,Hello Daddies and Mummies,
Just saw one of the question being posted about streaming at end of P2 for posting to P3. Is the traditional top 3 classes for P3 still existent? Which usually are the top 3 any parents who have been through and in the know? Well just out of curiosity that's all , and also to verify how my son is doing, though yes I agree that any class should be a good class! Thank you!
Happy new year to everyone!
My son's in pri 4. His was the first batch which got streamed into the various pri 3 classes with no obvious top classes. They split the kids up 50-50(the good half and the better half). We all still sorta knew which were the classes with \"the top few from each class\" just among ourselves. I think this is a good idea though..no matter where the kids are,they can still learn from one another
Hope all your kids( who are new to nan chiau ) will enjoy their learning there! -
RE: Nan Chiau Primary
88serene:
[/quote]speechie33:
[quote=\"88serene]
I think they used to do that..but that has been changed from next year onwards. My boy will be at 3B(Responsibility) (they also just started attaching values to the class names )..how about your daughter?
My girl got into 3 Perseverance. No friend there, hopefully all is good.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Oh a few of my boy's classmates will be at 3 Perseverance. PM me your contacts and I can link you up with their mummies
-
RE: Nan Chiau Primary
88serene:
speechie33:
[quote=\"88serene\"]Hi All! Any mummy with kids in P3 next year? May I know what's the best class arrangement for this school? My girl will be transferring in next year.
This time round,the kids will be split into two groups (based on their primary 2 results). The top half will then be randomly grouped into the 4 classes.There's no \"best class\" per se. I personally think that's a good idea
That's good. Cause in her current sch there's class which consist of top student. So unsure how NCPS arrangement is as we r new there.[/quote]I think they used to do that..but that has been changed from next year onwards. My boy will be at 3B(Responsibility) (they also just started attaching values to the class names )..how about your daughter? -
RE: Nan Chiau Primary
88serene:
Hi All! Any mummy with kids in P3 next year? May I know what's the best class arrangement for this school? My girl will be transferring in next year.
This time round,the kids will be split into two groups (based on their primary 2 results). The top half will then be randomly grouped into the 4 classes.There's no \"best class\" per se. I personally think that's a good idea
-
RE: Nan Chiau Primary
Hi there,we got the orientation schedule last week.
Anyone whose kids are going to class 1F next year?