Hi floppy and all gurus - my husband pointed out that our son is meant for 2023 intake not next year. I am so blur and so paiseh. But still, no harm checking out our chances right? I will have more time to consider my options and also look at 2022 intake - how it goes.
Husband said i am really KS!
Thanks to all for your advice - i really appreciate this platform.
Posts
-
RE: 2021 P1 Registration Exercise for 2022 In-take
-
RE: 2021 P1 Registration Exercise for 2022 In-take
Thanks zac’s mum and Davischew for the advice. I never knew about the caregiver’s address only entitle to 1-2km - never read properly! Also I will look at the rental prices and work out my sums. Thanks again!
tongue in cheek I can only hope also that others would NOT follow your advice so that my chances will not decrease as a result. Lol -
RE: 2021 P1 Registration Exercise for 2022 In-take
Thanks Davischew for the prompt reply. Yes - that was an alternative for me - moving to within 1km for the higher chance. The only place that is affordable is the Pek Kio area but the flats there are really old. And if i don’t get into it for whatever reason, it means i have to consider the nearby school around the Novena region under Phase 2Cs.
It is a dilemma for me. If only my parents live within 1 km! -
RE: 2021 P1 Registration Exercise for 2022 In-take
Hi KS gurus
Seeking your advice - my parents live in Boon Keng area and is within 1-2km of SJIJ. I live in Pasir Ris. I intend to ballot under Phase 2C for SJIJ and if i don’t get it, i will just go for one of the nearby schools (ie Park View) within Pasir Ris under Phase 2CS.
Question - what do you think are my chances for SJIJ? Will moving to within 1km be a shoo-in? Thanks in advance! -
RE: 2021 P1 Registration Exercise for 2022 In-take
Hi KS gurus
Seeking your advice - my parents live in Boon Keng area and is within 1-2km of SJIJ. I live in Pasir Ris. I intend to ballot under Phase 2C for SJIJ and if i don’t get it, i will just go for one of the nearby schools (ie Park View) within Pasir Ris under Phase 2CS.
Question - what do you think are my chances for SJIJ? Will moving to within 1km be a shoo-in?