Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. spursburger
    3. Posts
    S
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 26
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: [Novena] Primary Schools

      i am lost too... it's against past years' trending...


      zakashi:
      Mangai:

      What could be the possible reasons that drive up the take up rate by 14.5% at SCGS this year compares to 2011?

      I thought with MOE rule change this year, we expect to see better chances for Singaporean kids?


      Me too! Very frustrating right? I think there are more non Singaporean than Singaporean partner wtih SCGS. I do not know what to do now? :imdrowning: :imdrowning: :imdrowning: :imdrowning: ! :imdrowning: :imdrowning:

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      S
      spursburger
    • RE: Travel : United States

      I am hoping to take my 2 girls (4yo and 6 yo) to LA Disneyland. I am very worried about the long journey and the jet lag. Is this advisable? I am planning for a 12 day trip.

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      S
      spursburger
    • RE: All About Home Addresses

      Hi… i am not trying to take adavantage… as i do own both addresses and I am not renting… just it’s just that i will have to move to whichever school that my child will go to. if we have the flexibility of choice… why can’t we leverage?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      S
      spursburger
    • RE: All About Home Addresses

      hi… may i ask… if i own 2 properties… 1 of which i could qualify for phase 2b <1km for school A and another within 1km of school B for phase 2c… can i put keep my IC address for School A and apply for Phase 2B… and if i fail to get a place, can i change my IC address immediately to my 2nd property to apply Phase 2C for School B?


      Hope someone can offer advice!!

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      S
      spursburger
    • RE: All About Church/Clan/Society Membership

      qms:
      Your religion will qualify you in Phase 2B. However, in the event there is balloting, distance will set in. So, moving to within 1 km of the school will increase your child's chance of getting into the school.

      very stressed ah... dunno whether to take the chance... selling house to buy another is really no joke... can anyone tell me the chances of getting in for phase 2B @ SNGS without balloting?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      S
      spursburger
    • RE: All About Church/Clan/Society Membership

      Hi I am a Catholic living in Seletar area… and my daughter turns 4 this year. I would like to enrol her in St Nicholas Primary but i have heard so many different comments on how to ensure that i stand a higher chance. Is it necessary for me to move within 1km of the school to improve my chances or would my religion as a qualifier be good enough to secure a place for her? I am worried because if distance is the priority, i need to sell my house and buy somewhere closer to St Nicks. Please help!! Thanks!!!

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      S
      spursburger
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy