Thanks, maximo.sg. for your help as I have also lost the copy too.
Posts
-
RE: De La Salle
-
RE: All About Supplements for Children
Hi parents,
For those who are interested to order products from iHerb, you can click on the link provided plus save some $.
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=QDC440
Happy shopping.
Cheers!!! -
RE: Travel: Maldives
Hi all parents,
Kindly share your experiences with me about your trip to Maldives.
Looking forward for your sharing.
Thanks in advance. :thankyou: -
RE: De La Salle
Hi Paulyn,
Yes they must wear PE attire on Thursday. -
RE: Manuka Honey
Hi,
Can mummies here provide the price for the Manuka Honey?
Thanks -
RE: How many of your kids DID NOT have a 1 week break?
I did not give them extra work to do. They got to do their homework from their tutors.
-
RE: De La Salle
Hi parents,
Do anyone of you have kids in Pr. 2 level? I need some help here. This week and next week, they will be having tests for English, Maths and Chinese.
But I still have not receive any letter from the teacher what the kids will be tested.
For those who have the list, kindly share with me.
Thanks in-advance.