Plmgs did have balloting for certain years even for 1-2km… This year no balloting for SC was probably due to low birth rate being tiger year… All the best!
Posts
-
RE: Paya Lebar Methodist Girls
-
RE: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary
Skieboard, i realized a lot of schools have more vacancies for 2C this year. U may be in luck due to lower birth rate this yr… could be due to tiger year not as popular…
-
RE: Paya Lebar Methodist Girls
Zaza, outside 2km usually hardly any chance, even if it’s balloting not many seats left. But u may be in luck cos suddenly more seats avail. this yr : )
Am monitoring for my niece at other schools, I realized could be the lower birth rate due to tiger year… or maybe there’s no such significance haha! -
RE: Rivervale Primary
It’s online application for PV… first come first served… Usually around jun-july… Once u are the first 30 (during my time) in their computer system, it’s guaranteed a place to that school… But have to apply 2-3 yrs prior…
-
RE: Looking for a P2 space
Dadnewtotown, punggol area has some new schools coming up… I may be able to assist u with some more info, it’s quite a bit to text here, pls private message me, I tried but not sure if my msg went through rgds…
-
RE: Paya Lebar Methodist Girls
Kelynn, u will be glad to know that MS no balloting (PL too) for SC 1km : )
Yes affiliation in both these schools are also an added advantage, in a way lesser stress during psle cos they got discounted points to study in their secondary sch which is quite good too : ) -
RE: Paya Lebar Methodist Girls
Kelynn, if there’s no good reputable school around your house, then it make sense to go to CF… But do u know that PLand MS are very good reputable schs? So if I were u I wouldn’t let my child travel to yishun…
In case u thought Chong Fu is of a higher standard, pls look at their past years psle results, and you’ll find that they are not of the same league as Ai Tong or Tao Nan or Nan Chiau (all under same hokkien huay kuan affiliation)…
So with that said, I would advise u stay put in PL and MS… Sorry no offense cedar primary is of a lower league (cedar secondary is of a higher league)…
Goooood luck!!! -
RE: Temasek Primary
Christelite, I wouldn’t advise u apply temasek for obvious reason… Fyi… it’s secondary sch is just an average sch… Regards and all the best!
-
RE: Ngee Ann Primary
Sorry tigger mama, was checking for my relatives, according to their school website, 2013-2015 no balloting required for SC living 1-2km : ) Lolland hope u are happy to hear that! Good luck still for 2016!
-
RE: Paya Lebar Methodist Girls
Sorry yes I meant phase 2C : )