Bethesda katong at frankel? No enrichments.
Posts
-
RE: 2013 P1 Registration Exercise for 2014 In-Take
Actually if I drive there off peak…only takes 15 to 20 min but I think peak mayb longer n sch bus def v v much longer but iv yet 2 check with the bus company…
-
RE: [Geylang] Primary Schools
Thanks phtthp! Jus saw yr reply…aft I posted on the 2014 intake page. Thanks for yr sound advice. I had kinda decided on rgps then I read some posts abt girls fr rgps having 2 wake up by 520 n leave house by 550 n tat jus put me off. But yr idea of trying it out for a yr sounds rite…ESP since I have 2 more girls due 2 start p1 in 2016 n 2017:)
-
RE: 2013 P1 Registration Exercise for 2014 In-Take
Hi. My eldest girl wil b starting p1 in 2012. In very confused. I’m an old girl of rgps. But I live within 2pm of haig girls. I’m confused…shd I put her in rgps n travel the distance or put her in haig girls which is so nearby? Btw I have 2 other younger daughters:)
-
RE: [Geylang] Primary Schools
need some advice. i have 3 girls. im an old girl of rgps. but im worried about the distance. im between 1-2km from haig girls. Anyone knows whether the chances of my girl getting into haig girls without ballotting is gd? Wld u put yr girls in Raffles or Haig girls?
-
RE: Bethesda Kindergarten
Anyone has any feedback about Bethesda Chapel Kindergarten at Jalan Melayu near Kembangan MRT?