Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. tigger88
    3. Posts
    T
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 3
    • Posts 1,722
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Club 2005 Kids

      MintyMin:
      Tigger88 jie..


      Wow! time does flies.. So fast ur #4 10mths liao.. So soon to plan for 1st Bday Party bash! šŸ˜‰

      Definitely not ez wif 4 kids.. esp since all nid ur attention.. :hugs: U better take more tonic n rest whenever u can.. šŸ™‚ Is there no additional help for u?

      I agree on tat.. to which i feel \"You hire maids to ease your load, but they end up adding to YOUR LOAD\" Sianz right? Yes.. tatz y i feel happier now doing without one.. though dh is away for camps n retreats at times for his work..

      Thanks! Am sure ds will.. he adapts pretty fast n is actually looking forward to it. šŸ˜‰
      Good to hear that your ds is actually looking forward to the change. Very positive!

      posted in Clubs for parents with similar age children
      T
      tigger88
    • RE: Club 2005 Kids

      Kissgurami:
      tigger88:



      #4 is doing well, already 10mths old. Time flies. I have been really busy and not in the best of health this year. Probably due to fatigue. Lack of sleep doesnt help either. :gloomy:

      10 months already !! Time really flies šŸ˜„ Oh gosh, do take care ya

      happy to see you back in here :rahrah:

      Thanks thanks!

      On and off I do visit KSP but did not post as much as I used to. šŸ™‚

      posted in Clubs for parents with similar age children
      T
      tigger88
    • RE: Club 2005 Kids

      Mintymin mei,


      btw, hope your ds settles well in his new sch comes this Nov. šŸ™‚

      posted in Clubs for parents with similar age children
      T
      tigger88
    • RE: Club 2005 Kids

      MintyMin:
      Hello tigger88 jie!!!


      Yes.. it's been some time since I saw you in here.. Everything gd with your #4? šŸ˜‰

      Yupz.. Maidless now.. cannot tahan maid's tat come here tinking they are on holiday or tat we can't do without them.. :frustrated:
      Shifted ds to a nearer sch.. starting tis nov.. 5mins walk.. so in terms of logistics more or less done with.. juz dds tat nids more effort to bring them to CC.. as none near hm tat is non-aircon.. šŸ™‚
      It is true.. tough on handling all tat you've mentioned.. but am glad tat now i feel so much closer to the kids den when i had a helper.. n it helps that they do bits here n there to help.

      Thanks so much! :hugs:
      Minty Min mei,

      #4 is doing well, already 10mths old. Time flies. I have been really busy and not in the best of health this year. Probably due to fatigue. Lack of sleep doesnt help either. :gloomy:

      Maids sometimes give us more problem than helping us. So if yours is not doing a decent job (I am not even saying doing a good job), then it's best to be maidless. Not easy but I am sure you will treasure the closeness and bonding with your 3 kids even more. :rahrah:

      Hugs to you!

      posted in Clubs for parents with similar age children
      T
      tigger88
    • RE: Club 2005 Kids

      Hellooo everyone!


      I have been MIA for long long time. How are all the 2005 kids' daddy and mummies?

      Minty Min mei, I read that you're maidless now? Not easy to handle the kids, hsework + their homework. Hope you can manage with minimum stress.
      šŸ™‚

      posted in Clubs for parents with similar age children
      T
      tigger88
    • RE: Club 3 or more Kids

      buds:
      Another favourite question i get asked is..


      \"So, when's number 5?\"

      I mean like, what number 5? :roll:

      http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php
      Hi-5! I got this question frequently too!

      I am done with giving birth. 4 is enough! :nailbite:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      T
      tigger88
    • RE: Club 3 or more Kids

      buds:
      Buds_hubs recently chanced upon an old friend at work. They were both catching up about work related stuff.. old friends.. and also about family. Here's sharing their conversation.


      Fren : So, bro.. how many kids you got now?

      Hubs : My wife recently delivered our 4th child.

      Fren : Bro, can i ask you something?

      Hubs : Shoot.

      Fren : Your house got no cable issit?

      Took me a few seconds to decipher the deeper meaning to that.
      After which i went :rotflmao:.. and then :pokeeye: followed by :evil:..
      LOL buds! My friend also asked me a similar question and it took me a while to understand what he actually meant. :? :slapshead:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      T
      tigger88
    • RE: [Ang Mo Kio] Primary Schools

      cyn13:
      I am staying within 1Km of St Nicholas and Anderson Primary. What is the chances like for phase 2C. Start on 30 July, the vote start rolling and yet I have not decided whether to go for Anderson which I think should be balloting or just go ahead with Marymount Convent or Teck Ghee.


      SOS.
      Confirmed need to ballot for Anderson for those staying within 1km.

      This is from Anderson's website:

      2012 Primary One Registration Exercise for Admission to Primary One in 2013
      Phase 2C - 30 July to 1 August 2012

      Number of Available Vacancies: 34

      Total applicants: 52


      Singapore Citizens applicants within 1 km - currently: 44

      There will be a ballot exercise conducted for SC applicants within 1 km on 7 August 2012, Tuesday at 0900hrs in the Multi-Purpose Hall (Level 2).

      Information updated as at 30 Jul 2012 1220 hrs

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      T
      tigger88
    • RE: Club 2011 Kiddos

      autumnbronze:
      tigger88:

      [quote=\"autumnbronze\"]To all 2011 mummies here :peekaboo:


      Have a wonderful MOTHER's DAY :hugs:

      Thanks AB! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I was sick for the past one week so did not do anything on Sunday. Basically just lie in bed and rest. :sad:

      :hugs: To you tigger88!

      Take things easy and hope you get well soon šŸ™[/quote]Thanks AB! :snuggles:

      I am well now after being sick for 3 weeks.

      Just came back from Hong Kong for a short retreat with my girlfriends.
      Feel recharged!

      I am dropping a lot of hair now...I feel that I drop more with each pregnancy. Sigh...used to have very thick hair but now... :sad:

      Hopefully the shedding can end soon else no more hair...sob sob.

      posted in Clubs for parents with similar age children
      T
      tigger88
    • RE: Indonesia domestic worker (FDW)

      verykiasu2010:
      http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_806338.html


      Police investigate death of 2-year-old boy who fell off condo balcony

      The police are investigating the death of a toddler who fell off the balcony of a condominium in Upper Bukit Timah on Friday evening.

      The two-year-old boy was believed to have been at home with his family's foreign domestic worker when he fell from the balcony of a fourth-floor unit of Hillview Green condo in Hume Avenue.

      Police have classified the case as unnatural death.

      Security guards discovered the boy on the ground and called the police.
      I heard that the FDW is a filipina.

      posted in Domestic Help
      T
      tigger88
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy