Hi Roxytwinkle,
I have interest on XueLin Chinese Reading programme, may I have a look at the Xue Lin material?
my email is [email protected]
Thanks.
tonpat
T
Offline
Posts
-
RE: Xuelin Learning Hub - Discussion
-
RE: Xuelin Learning Hub - Discussion
Hi, anyone here know if Xue Lin have P1 Reading programme for this June Holiday? thanks.
-
RE: Xuelin Learning Hub - Discussion
Hi!
What do Xue Lin offer for P1 holiday class? Do they have compo class for P2?
Could you recommend?
Thanks. -
RE: Anchor Green Primary
hi may i know which non SAP school offering higher chinese since P1?
thx -
RE: [Seng Kang] Primary Schools
Nan Chiau only accept those 1km. Imagine, 1km kiddos are already that numbers, still got tomorrow…
-
RE: 2011 P1 Registration Exercise for 2012 In-Take
Hi all
there are eight primary schools who will be pilotting the P1 online registration. i stay in Sengkang, Nan Chiau, Anchor Green and North Vista are some of them...Beacon also, the rest can't remember, but some schools have been given the new P1 registration booklet. But as for myself, I still choose the old way. :imcool: